Seve Ballesteros dead at 54

Hoover

RSVP's

I sent out 50 dated formal invitations with stamped, self-addressed return envelopes (just like a wedding invite) for my sons Eagle Court of Honor. I am amazed at how many people did not return the the RSVP back. People cant even mark a no and stick it back in the envelope and mail it. Please have a little respect for my son who worked for the honor at least!!!

Otter

Nothing to see here
I sent out 50 dated formal invitations with stamped, self-addressed return envelopes (just like a wedding invite) for my sons Eagle Court of Honor. I am amazed at how many people did not return the the RSVP back. People cant even mark a no and stick it back in the envelope and mail it. Please have a little respect for my son who worked for the honor at least!!!

Seve died, he was unable to send it back, please accept his apologies.

My invite must have gotten lost in the mail. Maybe the mailman was off playing a round with Obama?