seven month depresion possible?

cashncarry

Oh god, take the stick out of your ass....:bigwhoop:
BK (as in BK Killer?), you are so refined and always the lady. Here ya go, have a bite of Ivory soap. Get rid of the vulgarity and make a productive sensible comment. Craberta, I will PM you with some helpful suggestions since I have walked in your shoes. With the correct treatment and medication you will be okay. God bless you. You are not alone.

B

Beth_kennedy

BK (as in BK Killer?), you are so refined and always the lady. Here ya go, have a bite of Ivory soap. Get rid of the vulgarity and make a productive sensible comment. Craberta, I will PM you with some helpful suggestions since I have walked in your shoes. With the correct treatment and medication you will be okay. God bless you. You are not alone.

You have no idea who or what I am. At least I do not have to hide behind MPD's and repeat myself over and over again with nothing but lies, lies and more lies.

craberta

Everyone on this street hates that neighbor, he just focuses on me when hubbs isn't around. The bridge isn't an option, I am too smart for that, Getting laid does not interest me at all, it is a gross biological thing like pooping, does nothing for me, friends have no positive or negative effect on me, spending money on crap, does nothing but short term happyness, don't shop anymore, meds don't work, Vitamin defficiancy is a possibility, and so is unfinished bussiness.....well right now I am going to go karaoke, and play my violin, and hope....alot that I feel like doing anything at all.

craberta

before you start flaming me. do some research, and come back
after you educate yourself.

first of all Marijuana isn't a narcotic.
Its 100% natural, that is a natural remedy for many
many sickness's and pain from terminally ill cancerm depression,
anxieties to glocoma.

if you rather use man made chemicals to fix something and isn't working.
why not try Gods medicine??

fyi: did you know back in the 1800 it was ILLEGAL NOT TO GROW MJ.
as it was a staple to the economy and fiber used to make paper to cloths.
Pot would be the last thing I need, the munchies, I am overweight, the laying around and paranoia that comes with pot smoking, having to drive on a military base on a regular basis, sometimes they run the dogs through cars at the gate, and I must go on the base, long story short, because of pot, the indian tribe I descend from in Mexico and Arizona suffers badly, I don't like how stupid people get who smoke it alot. Man made meds are made with natural substances all the time.

craberta

Have you tried medication?

Yes, I have tied meds, but they don't work for me. I still find myself depressed. I don't wallow in it or anything like that, cause it does nothing positive to do so. I see the doctor all the time for all the illnesses I have. I told her the meds don't work, and I stopped with all of them. I am trying therapy and well, it is getting old, I may stop that too. I looked online and discovered that docs in england have a name for this type of depression. I do know that I have been depressed for a long long time, maybe even decades. I just hide it well.

Queenofdenile1

Love is Blind
Not meaning to be mean, cruel or anything but I have a question...

How often do you think about not *feeling happy*? Just curious, do you dwell on it?

I would say alot of people are down but the more you dwell on it the worse it will become...........

Have you thought about what is good in life?.....family, kids, animals, food....

Happiness doesn't always come in huge spirts.............it's the little everyday things that can make you smile...... And everyday routine life actually can be boring at times for everyone. And if its the past bothering you well it's gone and it can't be changed and it can't hurt you again and you made it though and it's over.....bury it and move on.......

Everyone on this street hates that neighbor, he just focuses on me when hubbs isn't around. The bridge isn't an option, I am too smart for that, Getting laid does not interest me at all, it is a gross biological thing like pooping, does nothing for me, friends have no positive or negative effect on me, spending money on crap, does nothing but short term happyness, don't shop anymore, meds don't work, Vitamin defficiancy is a possibility, and so is unfinished bussiness.....well right now I am going to go karaoke, and play my violin, and hope....alot that I feel like doing anything at all.

:lmao: I hate to say it, but there are days I feel exactly that way. Mine isn't consistent but I just feel like it's just life and we all aren't meant to feel happy 24/7. Spending money doesn't make me feel good anymore because I know that I'll probably regret spending it, so I avoid it until I have to buy something. I have few friends. Sex...we won't discuss. There is nothing in my life that excites me. I used to take guitar lessons, but then I thought why? I'll never do anything with it anyway. I don't Karaoke because my singing ability isn't. I do exercise and thats okay. It gives me a lift for a short time. I like dancing and for me that is the next closest thing. I have nobody to go dancing with so I Jazzercise. I have no words of help except to try and find something you enjoy and do it. If it's meds or vitamins, find them and take them. I sympathize!! Hope you feel better.

ocean733

try another anti-depressant. They are like ice-cream flavors. You might not be injesting the kind that suits you.

poster

Can it last forever? Now I have lost my appetite. Anti deppresives didn't work. My stress level is high, but I keep it in check on my own. I don't even want to drink anymore, or sleep, I just keep busy. I have tried excersise, tanning, shopping, drinking, comedy, friends, motorcycle, painting, boating, swimming, cleaning, writing, nothing works. Now I am losing my appetite. All I do is drink coffee and clean. I havent told the therapist, cause it isn't as bad as it was. Now it is almost like I am used to feeling this way. Well, I guess I will try....something else.

You should be very upfront with your therapist.
How else can they help you if you don't tell them this important info.

poster

Have you been checked for anemia?
I'm sure your doctor has already said (so has mine) that if you lose weight it helps. Is there some type of exercise that you enjoy and can do more of?

Last edited:
B

Beth_kennedy

You consider making love to your husband gross??? When was the last time you have seen a Doctor?

I just read what I wrote and it sounded cold hearted. Sorry

I did not mean for it, it is just I have a co worker that explained the same thing to us during lunch and her Doctor misdiagnosed the worng depression and she was not getting better.

It was not until she saw someone else that they said she was Bi polar and she is doing much better now

Last edited by a moderator:

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
Get a second opinion from another dr. My dr changed my medication 7 months ago and it put me into a numb feeling. I also couldn't lose weight no matter what I did. I could eat 800 calories a day and not drop weight. So on top of the depression I was also grumpy from being hungry.

I had to change the medication more for a medical reason. I was getting horrible migraines about 3x a month and I couldn't deal with that. Now I am back on what I was before, and I am doing much better. I am back to exercising.

I have suffered from depression for much of my adult life. YOU need to find the right therapist match for you. Find someone that you can talk to. Someone that you don't have to hide feelings from. I went to one for my eating issues, and she made me feel like a nutcase. I didn't go back to her.