"Seven Months....

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
It's true. Trump couldn't stay awake through day one of his trial. Imagine what poor condition he will be in in 7 months.
Truthfully it’s probably the most down time he’s had in the last year. On top of that he wants to be back to work and I’m guessing it’s pissing off the judge.

StmarysCity79

Truthfully it’s probably the most down time he’s had in the last year. On top of that he wants to be back to work and I’m guessing it’s pissing off the judge.

Down time from what? He goes to one rally on a weekend when his campaign can afford it. Otherwise he has been in lawyers offices. His NY companies are being dissolved. All he has is down time

DaSDGuy

Down time from what? He goes to one rally on a weekend when his campaign can afford it. Otherwise he has been in lawyers offices. His NY companies are being dissolved. All he has is down time
Down time from being in your head 24/7/365. It's a lot of work to be an obsession.

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
The first ex president to be criminally prosecuted is something we should all be paying attention to.
We are.

The Democrats are mirroring every Communist Regimes abuse of the last 100 years.

Stock up on precious metal Patriots.

BOP

The first ex president to be criminally prosecuted is something we should all be paying attention to.

Only in your tiny mind would ignorance be an attribute.
First ex-President to be openly waged lawfare against. With everything that's been thrown against him, this is what they're down to: prosecuting him for allegedly paying hush money to a hooker. A fact that she's on record as saying never happened.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
First ex-President to be openly waged lawfare against. With everything that's been thrown against him, this is what they're down to: prosecuting him for allegedly paying hush money to a hooker. A fact that she's on record as saying never happened.
And take note... The Democrat Run Justice Dept. and FBI have still not put forth ONE SINGLE PERP from the Epstein Client Lists or videos.

So who would they be protecting? :whistle:

SamSpade

I suppose if I were Trump - and I had the likelihood of having months of campaigning yanked from me, so I could sit silently in a courtroom under threat from the judge -

I'd do all my campaiging on the time I am NOT in the courtroom - and sleep IN the courtroom. It would let me catch up on the sleep, and communicate my contempt for the procedure which neither needs nor requires my presence.

StmarysCity79

I suppose if I were Trump - and I had the likelihood of having months of campaigning yanked from me, so I could sit silently in a courtroom under threat from the judge -

I'd do all my campaiging on the time I am NOT in the courtroom - and sleep IN the courtroom. It would let me catch up on the sleep, and communicate my contempt for the procedure which neither needs nor requires my presence.

Do you think a lot of campaign events occur during the hours of 9-4 M-Thursday?

Use your brain for a second.

phreddyp

We are.

The Democrats are mirroring every Communist Regimes abuse of the last 100 years.

Stock up on precious metal Patriots.
Why? When the crap hits the fan the Feds will confiscate all the gold at a set price and it will be Illegal to hold except for small amounts, FDR and the Democrats did it once and most likely will run the same play.