Sex gone bad???

hammishsqueak

We're all mad here.
Kinda of reminds me of the dogs penis that got hung / stuck in the lady's booty up in 7th district about 30 years ago and the rescue squad had to rush the lady to SMH.:cds:

:barf:

Both stories involve stupidity, but I think that one wins the "most perverted" award.

angelbaby

Got to love how thebaynet can report some crap like this that really should not even be news but they can't cover anything that has happened in Calvert over the past week. What a poor excuse for a news website.

What exactly did you want them to cover? There was something like 6-8 car accidents alone in St.Mary's this weekend not to mention ANOTHER bomb threat that shut down a whole shopping center. You have the choice whether or not to visit the website. If you don't like what they report then don't go on there. You do have that choice. :duh:

O

ohsnoes

What a great Jerry Springer show this will make. Just another weekend in paradise.

PrepH4U

What exactly did you want them to cover? There was something like 6-8 car accidents alone in St.Mary's this weekend not to mention ANOTHER bomb threat that shut down a whole shopping center. You have the choice whether or not to visit the website. If you don't like what they report then don't go on there. You do have that choice. :duh:

:yeahthat: Besides slappy they were looking for volunteer reporters, maybe you could cover calvert. :whistle:

Pandora

People are :crazy:....

I bet her sexual pleasure is over.

She just wasn't happy enough with the real deal or even a self powered sex toy? A fricken POWER TOOL.... :faint:

mitzi

Dog's dicks are bent......:coffee:

I worked at a hospital and a doctor's answering service years ago. They brought a woman to the ER for this same thing. And the calls we used to get....unreal. Dogs, light bulbs..you name it.

DuffMan

I hear it was not a sawzall it was an electrical knive like the one that has to two blades. Also hear that they were on Ecstasy and did not realize what was actually happening until they saw blood. Also that the woman is in very bad shape. Thats just what I hear! Regardless of what it was all I can say is WOW!!!