Sex Spray

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Imagine if a prankster hooked up a tank of this stuff to an office building's ventilation system.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
That's great!

Our society is SO lacking in sexual content, titilation and promotion. Why, this spray is JUST the thing for millions of women who suffer from a complete lack of sexuality in the society at large, Well, go ahead ladies! You probably never noticed, but guys, males, would LOVE to have sex with you!

It is the height of sophistication and modern hip and cool to just let 'er rip whenever a guy would. In the backseat of the taxi. On the bus. In the bathroom at the office. At church. In line at McDonalds. Finally! Cheap, meaningless sex at the spritz of a button!

Just think how great society will be if everyone acts like males all the time!

Now, if we can just get women some spray or something so that they too want to go to war, scratch themselves in public and rebuild carbuerators in the kitchen sink...

Ah, progress.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Larry Gude said:
In line at McDonalds. Finally! Cheap, meaningless sex at the spritz of a button!

Since when does intense satisfaction for either gender have to be cheap or meaningless?

slik

I heard they are going to market this product as a set. Buy one bottle of PT-141, get 1 can mace and 1 can pepper spray free.

J

juggy4805

slik said:
I heard they are going to market this product as a set. Buy one bottle of PT-141, get 1 can mace and 1 can pepper spray free.

:killingme

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Ok Hugh Hefner...

Tonio said:
Since when does intense satisfaction for either gender have to be cheap or meaningless?

...let's ask the ladies;

Are you in search of a spray for, presumably, when you're not in the mood but, somehow, mysteriously want to be, at the spritz of a shizzle can?

When I'm not hungry, I'm not in search of a pill to make me so.

When I'm not tired I don't want sleeping pills.

Men are horny, by and large, much more frequently than women for biological reasons. Men look at women from our perspective; of COURSE you're horny! I am! If not, something must be wrong with you.

What's next? A spray to make men slow down, think before they act and be concerned with other people?

That might be worth having.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Larry Gude said:
Are you in search of a spray for, presumably, when you're not in the mood but, somehow, mysteriously want to be, at the spritz of a shizzle can?

Men look at women from our perspective; of COURSE you're horny! I am! If not, something must be wrong with you.

You imply that women naturally lack the drive. I suspect that most female frigidity is psychological rather than biological, although I'm no Kinsey. Our culture went through a long period when female desire and female pleasure were considered sinful, and I think many people of both genders still believe that subconsciously. My theory is that the idea originated with pathologically possessive men--maybe they feared that their women would leave them for men who could better satisfy them.

And plenty of people still believe that promiscuity is a positive trait for men and a negative trait for women. I'm not endorsing promiscuity for either gender, of course, mostly because it involves infidelity and disease. But I think it would be funny to call a promiscuous man a "slut" instead of a "ladies' man."

Larry Gude

Strung Out
No I did not...

Tonio said:
You imply that women naturally lack the drive. I suspect that most female frigidity is psychological rather than biological, although I'm no Kinsey. Our culture went through a long period when female desire and female pleasure were considered sinful, and I think many people of both genders still believe that subconsciously. My theory is that the idea originated with pathologically possessive men--maybe they feared that their women would leave them for men who could better satisfy them.

And plenty of people still believe that promiscuity is a positive trait for men and a negative trait for women. I'm not endorsing promiscuity for either gender, of course, mostly because it involves infidelity and disease. But I think it would be funny to call a promiscuous man a "slut" instead of a "ladies' man."

...imply a lack of drive. They 'lack' a males drive. I've yet to meet a female who at least some times wasn't one horny lady BUT it's not like a male.

You can look at this from a pop psych angle and that's fine but you are, in my opinion, like the spray makers, offering a solution in search of a problem.

Pandora

Larry Gude said:
Our society is SO lacking in sexual content, titilation and promotion. Why, this spray is JUST the thing for millions of women who suffer from a complete lack of sexuality in the society at large, Well, go ahead ladies! You probably never noticed, but guys, males, would LOVE to have sex with you!

It is the height of sophistication and modern hip and cool to just let 'er rip whenever a guy would. In the backseat of the taxi. On the bus. In the bathroom at the office. At church. In line at McDonalds. Finally! Cheap, meaningless sex at the spritz of a button!

Just think how great society will be if everyone acts like males all the time!

Now, if we can just get women some spray or something so that they too want to go to war, scratch themselves in public and rebuild carbuerators in the kitchen sink...

Ah, progress.

:lol: But Larry, there are men that are more like women in the "sex" department and women who are more like men.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Larry Gude said:
You can look at this from a pop psych angle and that's fine but you are, in my opinion, like the spray makers, offering a solution in search of a problem.

What "problem" are you talking about?

I admit that there's a personal aspect to this issue for me. If women naturally have no desire, and need a spray just to get in the mood, I would feel like a rapist. At least, I would feel like the woman is humoring me, treating the act like a somewhat disgusting minor operation. "Can you get it over with? 'Lost' is almost on." The idea of the "wifely duty" is not just a turnoff but also an insult to men, because it says that we're nothing but animals. I think sex should be a give-and-take between men and women.

I'll go further--if both parties don't find the experience pleasurable, then why bother having sex at all? Hypothetically, wouldn't a woman who wants to have babies be best served by the ol' turkey baster, while the man is locked in the bathroom with his trusty stash of Maxim and FHM?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
What does this mean?

from the article;

Billed as libido in an atomiser, PT-141 will finally offer women the chance to turn on their sexual desire as and when they need it.

Tonio said:
What "problem" are you talking about?

I admit that there's a personal aspect to this issue for me. If women naturally have no desire, and need a spray just to get in the mood, I would feel like a rapist. At least, I would feel like the woman is humoring me, treating the act like a somewhat disgusting minor operation. "Can you get it over with? 'Lost' is almost on." The idea of the "wifely duty" is not just a turnoff but also an insult to men, because it says that we're nothing but animals. I think sex should be a give-and-take between men and women.

I'll go further--if both parties don't find the experience pleasurable, then why bother having sex at all? Hypothetically, wouldn't a woman who wants to have babies be best served by the ol' turkey baster, while the man is locked in the bathroom with his trusty stash of Maxim and FHM?

When they 'need' it? Need implies a problem, yes? They propose a solution, a chemical for when you 'need' it.

Need as defined by who? Are you telling me there are these legions of women out there who are just dying to get their phreak on but, alas, they can't seem to get in the mood?

Explain, if you will, just why you think women 'need' this libido in a can.

Ladies, feel free to jump in. Anyone pre-ordering some Female Woodie spary?

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Larry Gude said:
Explain, if you will, just why you think women 'need' this libido in a can.

I wasn't necessarily talking about the product. I was challenging the idea that women who have desire and experience pleasure are "acting like men." I agree with you that neither men nor women should need chemical help in feeling desire and pleasure.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Well that's inconvenient...

Tonio said:
I wasn't necessarily talking about the product. I was challenging the idea that women who have desire and experience pleasure are "acting like men." I agree with you that neither men nor women should need chemical help in feeling desire and pleasure.

...because that's what the thread is about.

Where did I or anyone suggest that women who have desire and experience pleasure are acting like men????????????????????????????????

Women LOVE sex when they want sex. Sometimes, they're perfect little sluts. Other times, they are rational human beings that hold the whole damn planet together while men are trying to get more sex.