Sexy underthings

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
I've gotten a few of their catalogs in the mail. A majority of the stuff is less sexy but more trashy. VS has the best but JC Penney and Peebles have some great stuff too.

Trashy?! You're wearing it to get banged, what do you care about "trashy?" :killingme Good grief woman, it's not like you're wearing it to the grocery store.

How long do you actually wear lingerie? 30 seconds? :shrug:

Depends on what it is and when you're wearing it. The bulk of stuff? Yep, about 30 seconds. Something with an open bottom that accentuates the rest off you? Possibly a day, maybe longer, depending on whether or not you take a break to shower.

Desert

how long?

What is wrong with trashy? I mean if your other half likes it who cares? I say wear what ever it takes to get the job done but you do want to leave some to the imagination dont you?

"“Sex appeal is fifty percent what you've got and fifty percent what people think you've got.”

Chain729

What is wrong with trashy? I mean if your other half likes it who cares? I say wear what ever it takes to get the job done but you do want to leave some to the imagination dont you?

"“Sex appeal is fifty percent what you've got and fifty percent what people think you've got.”

Imagination? I want to know what some of you people are on.

1. Odds are, if she's wearing something like that, he's already seen her naked at least a few times. Unless he's psychotic or has severe memory issues, he already knows what she looks like.

2. The chick will be naked in a few minutes, imagination as to what she looks like is pointless. For the sake of argument, I'll throw point 1 out the window... Imagination is bad. I can't picture a bigger let down than wanting to tell the girl to put the clothes back on.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Imagination? I want to know what some of you people are on.

1. Odds are, if she's wearing something like that, he's already seen her naked at least a few times. Unless he's psychotic or has severe memory issues, he already knows what she looks like.

2. The chick will be naked in a few minutes, imagination as to what she looks like is pointless. For the sake of argument, I'll throw point 1 out the window... Imagination is bad. I can't picture a bigger let down than wanting to tell the girl to put the clothes back on.

Thank goodness not everybody thinks like you. Oh, I know some people do, but not everyone.

There are those of us ladies, who like to wear something a little sexy under our everyday clothes and we like to let you know we are wearing it, and have you look forward to seeing it when we get home. That's called "anticipation" and may not work for you, but works for some of us. :kiss:

T

toppick08

Thank goodness not everybody thinks like you. Oh, I know some people do, but not everyone.

There are those of us ladies, who like to wear something a little sexy under our everyday clothes and we like to let you know we are wearing it, and have you look forward to seeing it when we get home. That's called "anticipation" and may not work for you, but works for some of us. :kiss:

:yeahthat:

Chain729

:lol:

I can understand that scenario, but that's not the scenario the bulk of this thread was directed toward, and certainly wasn't the one my last response was in regards to.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
:lol:

I can understand that scenario, but that's not the scenario the bulk of this thread was directed toward, and certainly wasn't the one my last response was in regards to.

Well actually - imagination and anticipation go hand in hand. Sometimes a little thrill is all that's needed. So what if it winds up on the floor? If it helps get the woman in the mood by allowing her to feel sexy, and if it gets her partner in the mood by thinking of her and seeing her wearing it, then where's the harm? You and a couple others are picking key words and going off on them. I understand for some people, lingerie isn't necessary, needed, wanted, and / or if so, something cheap is fine. But for others, something special is indeed considered worthwhile. Different strokes for different folks is all.

Chain729

Well actually - imagination and anticipation go hand in hand. Sometimes a little thrill is all that's needed. So what if it winds up on the floor? If it helps get the woman in the mood by allowing her to feel sexy, and if it gets her partner in the mood by thinking of her and seeing her wearing it, then where's the harm? You and a couple others are picking key words and going off on them. I understand for some people, lingerie isn't necessary, needed, wanted, and / or if so, something cheap is fine. But for others, something special is indeed considered worthwhile. Different strokes for different folks is all.

It's two entirely different situations; no matter how much they have in common.