Shady -- What Happened?!!

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
BZHorseMomE said:
I think many people would take offense to all off you WD's saying So. MD is on the edge of nowhere. For many years the Tri County area has been some of the fast growing counties in the State & the Country. Where is it all of you feel is a better place to live??

I've known many people & horses from little known barns with very nice & competitive show horses. Many of the barns & trainers having the success don't need to blow there own horn. If a client knows what they want they find it.

Which trainers would you recommend in the Tri-County area, PG, or Anne Arudel Co. Winn Dixie?? Maybe some of these people would be interested in doing some clinics for us unknown riders and horses here in the sticks.

Just because someone doesn't show rated doesn't mean they don't have a rated mount or aren't a rated rider. I've seen competive local horses go & beat rated horses that are winning week after week. Many times it is a money & time issue. If your going rated with a nice mount you might as well go & chase those points. If not pick the shows with the great grounds & ring.

Do you have kids Winn Dixie?? If any of the WD do then maybe they agree how hard it is to stay focus on being competive (which all of you say you are each weekend) vs keeping your kids entertained at the show. Once kids are at the showing age that is a different story.

Actually, we were speaking of Shady's location, not Southern Maryland, and if you knew your geography you would know she is at the edge of nowhere because there is nowhere else to go at that end! :lmao: As to all the other garbage in your post, you are worse than Shady in trying to :elaine: . Defend her as you wish but we would think some of the other SoMd people who know the person she is trying to ruin (who is not one of us) would step up to the plate and defend one of their own and quit allowing an outsider to criticize and belittle someone who has been in the area her entire life! Where is the loyalty here -- this woman has been trouble since she was Pensacola and, yet, some of you just don't get it! :whistle:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Winn Dixie said:
Actually, we were speaking of Shady's location, not Southern Maryland, and if you knew your geography you would know she is at the edge of nowhere because there is nowhere else to go at that end! :lmao: As to all the other garbage in your post, you are worse than Shady in trying to :elaine: . Defend her as you wish but we would think some of the other SoMd people who know the person she is trying to ruin (who is not one of us) would step up to the plate and defend one of their own and quit allowing an outsider to criticize and belittle someone who has been in the area her entire life! Where is the loyalty here -- this woman has been trouble since she was Pensacola and, yet, some of you just don't get it! :whistle:
You are a lot of hot air....stop wasting your breath. No one really cares but you. :cartwheel

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Winn Dixie said:

:blahblah: :lalala: :blahblah: "One mans garbage is another mans treasure". If you don't want to respond so be it. :howdy: Just seems with all the opinions the WD's have they would have something positive to contribute to the horse community in So. MD. :coffee:

It's a very positive thing that FIF, AMIT, & HP are all trying to provide different events for many disciplines. Things have sure changed in the past 10 years and I hope continues to do so. :starcat:

showqueen74

Sadielady said:
I did ask on a different thread who is going. Are you bringing your pup? :huggy:
Yes, Tipper will be going. I've hired a Tipper Sitter :killingme :killingme too. If you want to see her, come over to the Western Ring.

showqueen74

This is Tipper!!

Attachments

• tipper2.jpg
    tipper2.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 70

showqueen74

Loper said:
AWWWW too cute, how old?
She's about 11 weeks. I got her from a lady who found her, and thought that she belonged to someone, but this little girl was not in the best of shape, and I was not about to let her go back to where ever it was that she came from. We are learning "no", "come", and that 2130 is bedtime. She is my work mascot by day, and barn mascot by night. vicky

Last edited:

BZHorseMomE

Winn Dixie said:
Oh, if you only knew! :killingme :coffee:

Thanks for clearing that up. :whistle: I'm sure all the :gossip: will stop knowing this. Glad to know we have all of you to thank. :buttkiss:

Last edited:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Phyxius said:
HA! I was parked over at the end of the warm-up/trailer parking area, as usual. We have a tarp hooked up to the top of the trailer for shade. I got on JUST as it started raining and got SOAKED. The lightning started striking though and I felt too damn tall. I hopped off and walked back to the trailer and then it was just BOOM BOOM BOOM, etc. When the wind started blowing the rain into the back of the trailer I went to put the ramp up and got shocked. My dad was there and said I was full of sh!t and hallucinating. BS! Another guy who was there said he was shocked twice when putting up his awning. We stayed under our tarp until it was all over and then they announced that they were calling the show. I'm feel better now that there was a third person who got shocked, so I know darn well I'm not full of it. :)

:lalala:

Nope you're not full of it, saw it with my own eyes... :cartwheel ..Chance jumped out of his skin!!

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
BZHorseMomE said:
Mental Deficiencies :blahblah: . Thanks for being so PC. :coffee:

Are you going to the Greg Best or George Morris clinic?? :popcorn:

Nite BZ, have a good weekend. I hope the weather cools off some. I have so much to get done since last weekend was too busy. :snooze:

S

saddlesore

SouthernMdRocks said:
Hey SS that was just plain meam....

You are right: I apologize. I just couldn't resist, since Katie left the perfect opening for that response. I do not know her, nor have I ever seen her in person (that I know of). It was a smart a** remark that I should have been able to resist.

BZHorseMomE

SouthernMdRocks said:
Nite BZ, have a good weekend. I hope the weather cools off some. I have so much to get done since last weekend was too busy. :snooze:

Night SMRocks. Have a great weekend. :howdy: Run for cover if the storms hit again this weekend. Oh, that's right it doesn't ran over here where we live!!! We're all burned up here.