Shakeology

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
It gets expensive. I've never used it but I've read some of the posts on the BB Forums. Everybody who uses it loves it but you gotta draw the line somewhere with the cash outlay.

Blondie76

Yeah - I noticed it was $119 for a 30 day supply (30 shakes). That's crazy. But you could look at it from a per shake price, $3.96. That's cheaper than going out and buying breakfast or lunch somewhere.

Last edited:

kom526

I don't go there anymore. I stopped working out after I hit my target weight (bad I know) and I ABHOR what they didi to the website.

Wait a minute... to me BB is BeachBody.com

thurley42

HY;FR
I don't go there anymore. I stopped working out after I hit my target weight (bad I know) and I ABHOR what they didi to the website.

Wait a minute... to me BB is BeachBody.com

oooooooh my bad...i thought you were talking about bodybuilding.com...

in that case sorry about hijacking! lol

The shakes are an easy way to cleanse/lose a little water weight and get on the right track to being healthy....but with a little research and effort you can do it on your own...probably a little cheaper...but then again it is probably worth the money if you don't feel like doing all of the groundwork...

As a rule of thumb shakes should supplement, never replace whole foods!

kom526

The shakes are an easy way to cleanse/lose a little water weight and get on the right track to being healthy....but with a little research and effort you can do it on your own...probably a little cheaper...but then again it is probably worth the money if you don't feel like doing all of the groundwork...

As a rule of thumb shakes should supplement, never replace whole foods!

:yay:
$119 for 30 days :yikes::nomoney:

thurley42

HY;FR
:yay:
$119 for 30 days :yikes::nomoney:

true, but like Blondie said, that breaks out to just under 4 bucks a day...depending on what meal you are cutting out that could save you money...

I just opened my lunch (70z skinless chicken breast with 2 cups of lettuce a little chopped onion and pepper) and realized I didn't put any dressing on my rabbit food........:cds:

Last edited: