and my morning we'll be free
wipe that golden tear
from your mother dear
and raise what's left
of the flag for me
:larry: :getdown:

K

kris31280

The only band I've ever heard of is Flogging Molly, and that was only on a fluke this past summer when I was in Minnesota cuz of the friend of a friend.

I'm waiting for VirginFest to not have sucky bands again...

lovinmaryland

mah, I love me some Flogging Molly.

I wonder if Kelly Bell Band will be there again.

They are updating w/ new artist every week. They still havent said if Carbon Leaf is going to be there (but they have been the past 2 years) They are my favorites and will be very diasapointed if they arent there :frown:

Cowgirl

I went last year and thought it sucked. I'm too cheap to pay $5 for a cup of beer. :rolleyes: And standing around on a blacktop is boring unless you're drunk.

lovinmaryland

I went specifically to catch the Kelly Bell Band and Flogging Molly and ended up falling in love with Scythian and the Pub Crawlers too! It was a awesome day/night!
I was surprised how well both those bands play!
I went last year and thought it sucked. I'm too cheap to pay $5 for a cup of beer. :rolleyes: And standing around on a blacktop is boring unless you're drunk.
It's not boring when you are listening to great bands play!! & that is the same price you would pay for beer at any concert or ball game :shrug:

Last year I took the kids so I just purchased the general admission tickets but the year before that I got the VIP tickets (all you can drink) that is the better deal :otter:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
I'm jonesin to get my hands on some Elliot in the Morning Big Ass Football Bash tix. :drool:

Saliva's playing this year. :dude:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Carbon Leaf will be there. I remember Kwillia going on and on about Scythian. She thought they were awesome!

lovinmaryland

*bump*

So excited only a few days to go :yahoo:

I am however a little miffed that all the commercials they are playing on the radio have Drop Kick Murphy's playing in the background... and they are not even going to be there :cds: