Shamrock Fest 09

MrX

High Octane
Minus-One from Waldorf is supposed to be playing too.

I had fun last year, but it sucked having to walk a bazillion miles to either end to get beer, because of the VIP ticket. It sucked being able to get two beers once you are there, but can only walk out of the VIP section with one. It sucked the VIP section was too damned far from nearly all of the stages. The lines to get food were entirely too long, then to find out the food place which you stood in line for quite a while is now out of food.

Last edited:

lovinmaryland

I went last year and got so drunk that I threw up all over myself.
You and many others so dont feel bad :huggy:
Minus-One from Waldorf is supposed to be playing too.

I had fun last year, but it sucked having to walk a bazillion miles to either end to get beer, because of the VIP ticket. It sucked being able to get two beers once you are there, but can only walk out of the VIP section with one. It sucked the VIP section was too damned far from nearly all of the stages. The lines to get food were entirely too long, then to find out the food place which you stood in line for quite a while is now out of food.

The year before VIP was set up really good... I wasnt VIP last year though and totally regretted it seeing as I had to stand in line for a porta potty w/ my kids for about an hour :dead:

In the late afternoon a lot of the vendors run out of food... guess they dont want to have tons of extra food left over.