Shamrock Fest

Kittykat33

Why me??
Nebbermind. :lol:

Anyword on the Chili Cookoff this year? They still having the one in Richmond? With my much-shortened and their website being blocked for me at work, I haven't heard a thing. :bawl:

They usually wont say anything about the dc 101 chili cook-off until about April. They slipped and said the date though...which is.....May 10th. I can't wait. Last yeras was REALLY good!!!

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
:buddies: yes..it certainly was!

I was right in front! Got pics with the drummer from Breaking Benjamin, the girl guitarist from SilverSun Pickups, all kinds of pics of the bands and Adam Gontier with that :hot: pimp hat on. :yahoo:

Went to the Richmond Chili Cookoff stood right in front and got my pic taken with Jon Montoya from Saliva.

MrX

High Octane
I was right in front! Got pics with the drummer from Breaking Benjamin, the girl guitarist from SilverSun Pickups, all kinds of pics of the bands and Adam Gontier with that :hot: pimp hat on. :yahoo:

I was close to the front for Minus-One...didnt pay much attention after their set :lol: i was pre-occupied. :otter:

I have some pics from it on myspace :lol:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
I was close to the front for Minus-One...didnt pay much attention after their set :lol: i was pre-occupied. :otter:

I have some pics from it on myspace :lol:

Most of us were close to the front when Minus-One performed. Since they were the first band. :roflmao:

MrX

High Octane
Most of us were close to the front when Minus-One performed. Since they were the first band. :roflmao:

Yeah me too!!! I love me some Pete haha

That place was pretty packed when they went on though, i know i had to push my way to get close to the front.

:lol: yeah, they were the main band i was there for since im friends with em.

They are back to being a three piece now though...i thnk it sounds better actually :yay: Twas a good show when they played Saturday @ Fuzion. They'll be on 97.7 Friday morning too! W00t. :larry:

Kittykat33

Why me??
That place was pretty packed when they went on though, i know i had to push my way to get close to the front.

:lol: yeah, they were the main band i was there for since im friends with em.

They are back to being a three piece now though...i thnk it sounds better actually :yay: Twas a good show when they played Saturday @ Fuzion. They'll be on 97.7 Friday morning too! W00t. :larry:

Yeah I work with Pete and my husband is good friends with him.

mattvivslivesou

www.meerkatsound.com
good line up...

I worked with Carbon Leaf about 3 years ago in WVU...

I also have to say Congrats to Below 6th...

A winner of this year’s Nominate Your Favorite Band contest, Below Sixth fans came out en masse to bring this band to the ShamrockFest ’08 stage. A local favorite, this band has their sights set on making a deep mark on the music scene. Songs packed with feeling, emotion, and lyrics that reflect true life experiences, the music combines many styles and influences to make a well rounded listen. Prepare yourself for the live show, a show where the band will let the music speak for itself. Below Sixth. Remember that name you will be hearing it alot.

MrX

High Octane
Weather was def great.. the walk to VIP to get beer sucked though lol. Had a good time anyway :yay:

~ Happy St. Patty's Day ~

I'm off today :razz: and we're getting ready to hit the road :buddies:

We went to Shamrock Fest and I'm so glad we didn't drive, we hopped on the metro which was a freaking blast, lol. Agreed, it was a hike to VIP for beers. We pretty much gave up on that and ended up getting some where we were hanging out, at that point it didn't much matter.

Be safe today/tonight :howdy: