'She has to be thin, white and under 130lbs'

Misfit

Lawful neutral
http://www.sleeplessinaustin.com/about-the-girl-i-want-to-fall-in-love-with/

I am looking for a decent girl that wants to be in a long term monogamus relationship with me.

I want the girl to be attractive.

I like girls that are thin, or with a toned or athletic build. A average build is fine too, just as long as you are not over weight. I will not date a overweight or fat girl.

I like girls that are 130 pounds or less. Of course weight needs to be in proportion to their height, as long as they aren’t considred overweight, they should be fine.

Being overweight is a total dealbreaker with me.

I also like girls with long hair. I like a girl to look like a girl, not a man, I like a feminine, pretty girl. I like hair down to the shoulders at least. Sometimes I can make exceptions if it is shorter depending on how it looks on the girl. But for the most part, I love long hair.

Redheads are my favorite, next is Brunettes, and next is Blondes, in that order. I like all 3, but I’m just saying if I had to choose, that’s my order of preference.

I will not date a Black girl. I don’t care if she looks like Halle Berry, I will not ever date a Black girl.

However, I will date any other race, Hispanic, Mexican, Spanish, Russian, Italian, French, European, White, whatever, anything except Black.

puggymom

My hubby has a guy he knows like this with ridiculous standards. Which cracks me up because the guy looks like an elf with Elvis style hair.

http://www.sleeplessinaustin.com/about-the-girl-i-want-to-fall-in-love-with/

I am looking for a decent girl that wants to be in a long term monogamus relationship with me.

I want the girl to be attractive.

I like girls that are thin, or with a toned or athletic build. A average build is fine too, just as long as you are not over weight. I will not date a overweight or fat girl.

I like girls that are 130 pounds or less. Of course weight needs to be in proportion to their height, as long as they aren’t considred overweight, they should be fine.

Being overweight is a total dealbreaker with me.

I also like girls with long hair. I like a girl to look like a girl, not a man, I like a feminine, pretty girl. I like hair down to the shoulders at least. Sometimes I can make exceptions if it is shorter depending on how it looks on the girl. But for the most part, I love long hair.

Redheads are my favorite, next is Brunettes, and next is Blondes, in that order. I like all 3, but I’m just saying if I had to choose, that’s my order of preference.

I will not date a Black girl. I don’t care if she looks like Halle Berry, I will not ever date a Black girl.

However, I will date any other race, Hispanic, Mexican, Spanish, Russian, Italian, French, European, White, whatever, anything except Black.

People in hell want icewater. :coffee:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Good for him! The guys knows what he wants and isn't willing to compromise, like many people do. "If you settle for potential, you learn to live with deprivation." :yay:

limblips

PREMO Member
There is nothing wrong with having standards! He almost got it right but he forgot boobies. I like big boobies, smaller boobies are OK and it is not a deal breaker but I prefer big boobies. DD, D, and C, are my favorites in that order. That is not to say I won't date a smaller boobied woman but I would never date an A. I will date any B, C or D but never an A.

Cheeky1

Yae warsh wif' wutr
There is nothing wrong with having standards! He almost got it right but he forgot boobies. I like big boobies, smaller boobies are OK and it is not a deal breaker but I prefer big boobies. DD, D, and C, are my favorites in that order. That is not to say I won't date a smaller boobied woman but I would never date an A. I will date any B, C or D but never an A.

:killingme

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Let him have his fantasy.

If he ever finds her and winds up in a relationship with her he'll find out she won't stay that way

Tech

Heck, I'd just settle for an orphaned only child who doesn't look like Nancy Pelosi.