Sheriff: Officer shot dog during Md. eviction

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I am a bit confused. Are we aloud to have dogs in our homes to protect us? No matter how big or mean they are? I would rather have that type of dog than a gun. It is our right to have dogs of any kind in our home to protect. Why did the officer go into the home and into the bedroom where the dog was? Here we go again; same old same old.....:killingme
Because she was being evicted and not moving fast enough to suit the owner. Not anywhere near the same situation as the previous ones.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I am a bit confused. Are we aloud to have dogs in our homes to protect us? No matter how big or mean they are? I would rather have that type of dog than a gun. It is our right to have dogs of any kind in our home to protect. Why did the officer go into the home and into the bedroom where the dog was? Here we go again; same old same old.....:killingme
Reallly?? Aloud??

And you do have to register your dogs.. so apparently you DON'T have the right to own a dog of any kind in your home, AND it's not in the constitution..

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Try reading the article dum dum. No wonder you're confused. :duh:

crabluver

Reallly?? Aloud??

And you do have to register your dogs.. so apparently you DON'T have the right to own a dog of any kind in your home, AND it's not in the constitution..
OK...yes you are right; the dogs need to be registered. YES I do agree. As long as they are registered, they should be ALOUD to protect and be in the house. TO GUARD THE HOUSE. Why is it if a registered gun owner has a right to shoot an intruder and a dog can get shot/killed by an intruder? IF IT IS REGISTERED??????????:popcorn:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
OK...yes you are right; the dogs need to be registered. YES I do agree. As long as they are registered, they should be ALOUD to protect and be in the house. TO GUARD THE HOUSE. Why is it if a registered gun owner has a right to shoot an intruder and a dog can get shot/killed by an intruder? IF IT IS REGISTERED??????????:popcorn:
:whoosh:

foodcritic

If the county is evicting, the officers there are probably going to have to go through the house to document the condition of the home. The process is usually done thru the Sheriff's Office. So the officers have a right to be there and document the home. The owner may also want them there to make sure that there is no "disturbances" that may occur.

M

mickinmd

If the county is evicting, the officers there are probably going to have to go through the house to document the condition of the home. The process is usually done thru the Sheriff's Office. So the officers have a right to be there and document the home. The owner may also want them there to make sure that there is no "disturbances" that may occur.

Evictions is the responsibility of the Office of the Sheriff in each of the counties in Maryland.

jetmonkey

Isn't your credibility about finished here :confused:

Time for a new mpd :yay: