shocking hilarious moments and stories

W

WhoCares

OMG..you made me think of another one.

We were putting new wood posts in to replace the metal ones. Well one of the brainacs that I dated thought it would be funny to put his tongue on the fence. He is like it won't hurt, just a little wire.

Hmph. He didn't do that again.

Again, the men I dated in my past lacked a few brain cells.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Robin said:
I just spit out the soda pop I was drinking on that one..good one
My story is sad but true. I have the x-rays and vet bill to prove it. I was just cooling my horse down by walking him around after exercising him. While I was sitting on his back I noticed the cows from next door were next to the fence. I thought to my self, what an excellent way to desensitize him to the cows. I walked him right up to the fence and noticed that it was electric at the top. As he was stretching his nose to greet the cow on the other side I wondered if the fence was on. Sure enough he touched with his face, flipped over backwards on me and ran through a fence on the property. I don't play with electric fences anymore. Despite thinking that I was dead for a few moments, a broken wrist, and a large vet bill for the gapping whole in my poor horses shoulder I have learned to be more cautious these days. I was a teen at the time....lesson learned! :faint:

W

WhoCares

Sadielady said:
My story is sad but true. I have the x-rays and vet bill to prove it. I was just cooling my horse down by walking him around after exercising him. While I was sitting on his back I noticed the cows from next door were next to the fence. I thought to my self, what an excellent way to desensitize him to the cows. I walked him right up to the fence and noticed that it was electric at the top. As he was stretching his nose to greet the cow on the other side I wondered if the fence was on. Sure enough he touched with his face, flipped over backwards on me and ran through a fence on the property. I don't play with electric fences anymore. Despite thinking that I was dead for a few moments, a broken wrist, and a large vet bill for the gapping whole in my poor horses shoulder I have learned to be more cautious these days. I was a teen at the time....lesson learned! :faint:

I am sorry, but I really have to laugh at that one. :lmao: :huggy:

Colliegal

Personally, I don't have one, but I remember my neighbor tellin' me once . . .

She used to board at Larry's off Friendship School Road before he moved to Va. Anyway, she has two daughters who loved their horses and wanted all their friends to get into horses so they could mix the two worlds. One day a 12-year-old boy came with them to the barn. Of course he got bored, as kids will, and went to sit down on an old, rusty metal bucket to watch the cows. Being hot and tired, he didn't even bother to stand when he decided to take a wizz. You can imagine - sitting on a metal bucket, urine streaming onto a cow-strength electric fence. Poor boy. I bet he never forgot that lesson!

Robin

Sadielady said:
double ouch

Robin

Colliegal said:
Personally, I don't have one, but I remember my neighbor tellin' me once . . .

She used to board at Larry's off Friendship School Road before he moved to Va. Anyway, she has two daughters who loved their horses and wanted all their friends to get into horses so they could mix the two worlds. One day a 12-year-old boy came with them to the barn. Of course he got bored, as kids will, and went to sit down on an old, rusty metal bucket to watch the cows. Being hot and tired, he didn't even bother to stand when he decided to take a wizz. You can imagine - sitting on a metal bucket, urine streaming onto a cow-strength electric fence. Poor boy. I bet he never forgot that lesson!
oh my god poor boy

TCF42

yeeeeeee!
Okay... we were playing Hide and Go Seek at a horse camp when younger. The boy who was "it" thought it was quite cheeky to strattle the fence and rub up and down it with his crotch... probably trying to get us to laugh to reveal our hiding spots. Anyways, a couple of the kids were hiding in the top field where the fence was at and one girl stealthily ran down and switched that fence on.

Needless to say, he quit the game, never came back to horse camp, and sure as hell learned his lesson.

HorseRiding God

This is why I don't come out on the rides! You horse people need to get a sense of humor :smack:

shocking hilarious mome... 08-26-2007 11:26 PM You're annoying.
shocking hilarious mome... 08-24-2007 12:43 PM OMG...I thought you finally left!!! GOOOOO!!!!

Robin

HorseRiding God said:
This is why I don't come out on the rides! You horse people need to get a sense of humor :smack:

shocking hilarious mome... 08-26-2007 11:26 PM You're annoying.
shocking hilarious mome... 08-24-2007 12:43 PM OMG...I thought you finally left!!! GOOOOO!!!!
Perhaps if you would come out on a trail ride you wouldn't be razzed so much. some of the stories you tell are way out there and have stuff that the young horse peeps dont need to read (x-rated) so parents are gonna try and put you back into place. They do come on the board also to read about horse stuff and see pictures posted of trail rides and horse shows. Just tone it down and join a trail ride, it you truely don't have a horse Some have offered to share a spare. Please be a little more discreet in your wording please.

Robin

trail riding...Me and 2 friends were trail riding through St marys river park. well we decided from the park to go towards the damn side first. this was shortly after the ice store we had was it "94" well there were alot of downed trees and obstacles to go around and jump. well it just so happened we were pretty far in past the damn and going through the woods again the Indian Bridge side had more downed trees but lots you could steo over or go around. well we got to a pretty big oak that was making a big blocked area and we were just standing there talking and One friend went one direction and the other took the other and I just waited they were yelling back and forth I think we can get through this way wait a minute not cant get throught this way and damn if my little mare decided I had enough you sissys, She from a stand still startled me because before I realized what was happening she hopped from a stand still and cleared the trunk of the tree that to this day still amazes me the tree trunk was raised off the ground a ft or more and it was a good size tree. Well need less to say I told my friends if my little pony could make it they could definitly get over it or go around the long way because I wasn't turning back. she was a 14 hand tennessee walking mare with a big heart and took care of me.

fredsaid2

Maybe you should make a new thread....I Hate it When - :biggrin:

I hate it when ... you fall off the plank to the manure pile w/ a full wheelbarrow.

Robin

fredsaid2 said:
Maybe you should make a new thread....I Hate it When - :biggrin:

I hate it when ... you fall off the plank to the manure pile w/ a full wheelbarrow.
ewwww nasty