Shoes

C

CalvertNewbie

My husband would beg to differ. :whistle:

Mine too. He can't understand why one pair of black shoes just doesn't cut it. His DVD collection is huge but he says that his DVDs take up a lot less space than my shoes. :lmao:

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
I was just looking at these. They're kinda cute. I like these, also.

The first pair I have actually tried on and are UGLY
The second pair I think you may find, make your feet look big.

This is how I ended up picking the 3 sneakers I showed you because they make my big feet look small. :lmao:

Cowgirl

The first pair I have actually tried on and are UGLY
The second pair I think you may find, make your feet look big.

This is how I ended up picking the 3 sneakers I showed you because they make my big feet look small. :lmao:

:lol: I'll have to go to the store and try them on.

sockgirl77

Payless sells some really cute shoes, but for girls like us with bigger feet, we must try them on first, because some shoes make them look even worse.

I have average size feet. Size 7. I always try my shoes on because sizes vary. Actually, I've gotten to wear I mostly by girls' shoes. Alot cheaper.

K

kris31280

So you are or are not looking for slight heels in shoes? I'm confused.

I don't do tennis shoes... I hate them and think they're super ugly. Everything I wear on a consistant basis has a heel on them, even my 2" platform flip flops.

Cowgirl

So you are or are not looking for slight heels in shoes? I'm confused.

I don't do tennis shoes... I hate them and think they're super ugly. Everything I wear on a consistant basis has a heel on them, even my 2" platform flip flops.

I'm not really looking or heels. I'd rather have flats, but everything is soooo flat out there. I'm not a big fan of platforms on flip flops. I love regular flips though.