Shoes...

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Ladies, be honest, about how many pairs of shoes do you own?

I'm trying to find out if I'm normal or if I have an excessive amount of shoes... because counting flip flops, tennis shoes, boots, water shoes, heels, flats... :blahblah: I might have 80... maybe a few more than that. :whistle:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I have a couple pair of flip flops, a pair of tennis shoes, boots for the bike and one pair of black dress shoes. I hate shoes and I've said it before I'll get halfway to the store and realize I forgot to put on my flip flops on the way out the door.

acommondisaster

Not a big shoe fanatic. I probably have 15 pair, mostly stuff I don't wear but bought to match a dress for one occasion or another. I generally tend to find an everyday pair and wear them until they're worn out. Okay, beyond worn out but they're comfy.

Radiant1

Soul Probe

I'm trying to find out if I'm normal or if I have an excessive amount of shoes... because counting flip flops, tennis shoes, boots, water shoes, heels, flats... :blahblah: I might have 80... maybe a few more than that. :whistle:

Only 80? You're fine. :huggy:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Me neither, I live in black heels and have 3 pairs of sneakers.... I do have a bit of a boot fetish though :ohwell:

I used to wear only tennis shoes because I hate my feet, but since I started getting pedicures every few weeks and cute designs on my toe nails, all I want to wear our are flip flops.

KDENISE977

I used to wear only tennis shoes because I hate my feet, but since I started getting pedicures every few weeks and cute designs on my toe nails, all I want to wear our are flip flops.

Im not able to wear flip flops. It hurts between my toes too much, I know, I'm weird. I have ONE pair of sandals that are Liz Claiborne and that's about it. My new obsession is boots on Overstock.com

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
From a guy, but, just for reference....

I have an excessive number of pairs of shoes because I have 3 pair I haven't the heart to throw out - too comfortable.

But the total is 4 pairs of boots (2 high, 2 short), 3 pairs of topsiders, and 3 pairs of dress loafers.

ZARA

I'm just guessing, but some where around 40 pairs of shoes? off the top of my head:
6 pairs of sandals, each matches a different summer dress.
2 pairs of tennis shoes. One for yard work, one for around town.
Winter boots.
2 pair of leather knee high boots.
1 pair leather thigh high boots
2 pumps
2 dress heels with ankle straps
and a box of my party girl heels that I can't wear any more :bawl:

BTW...the party girl heels are size 7.5 ...all in like new condition...if anyone is interested, let me know and if you like then, you can have them.

FED_UP

I'm just guessing, but some where around 40 pairs of shoes? off the top of my head:
6 pairs of sandals, each matches a different summer dress.
2 pairs of tennis shoes. One for yard work, one for around town.
Winter boots.
2 pair of leather knee high boots.
1 pair leather thigh high boots
2 pumps
2 dress heels with ankle straps
and a box of my party girl heels that I can't wear any more :bawl:

BTW...the party girl heels are size 7.5 ...all in like new condition...if anyone is interested, let me know and if you like then, you can have them.

Try about 300 pair of shoes, wtf.

wineo

loving life
I have a problem, have about 80 pairs. So, I would say you are NORMAL:buddies:..........whatever Normal is:whistle:.............

lucky_bee

RBF expert

PICTURES :jet:

I have over 120. Every season, every color, every heel-height. I have little feet so I can get away with a lot of different shoes. I can justify ANY shoe purchase in my mind.

I do not have a problem. I have a collection. :coffee:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
PICTURES :jet:

I have over 120. Every season, every color, every heel-height. I have little feet so I can get away with a lot of different shoes. I can justify ANY shoe purchase in my mind.

I do not have a problem. I have a collection. :coffee:

I wear an 8 1/2 or 9 so mine take up a little bit of room. :coffee:

Are we talking about shoes my husband knows about or does it include the ones I have hidden until the time is right to tell him about the purchase? :coffee:

lucky_bee

RBF expert
Are we talking about shoes my husband knows about or does it include the ones I have hidden until the time is right to tell him about the purchase? :coffee:

Those never count. In fact, since they are hidden you could probably subtract that number from the number he DOES know about and technically he'll be proud of you for having less shoes :shrug:

JeJeTe

Happiness
I need a pair of cute, brown boots. Perhaps with a buckle somewhere on them to wear over my jeggings. :ohwell: