Shoes...

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Right now I have exactly 4 pair of shoes. Sandals, medical clogs, sneakers, and boots.

Back when I was rolling in money and dressed to the nines almost daily I still only had about 25 pair. Perhaps it is because I am short, but I think I only ever owned one pair of flats. Everything else had heels. That may be why I had significantly less than the numbers I'm seeing - no interest in flats and low heels.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
One pair of sneakers, one pair of work shoes (basically all black sneakers), one pair of dress shoes, and one pair of boots for the snow.

Radiant1

Soul Probe
I have a couple pair of flip flops, a pair of tennis shoes, boots for the bike and one pair of black dress shoes.

Not a big shoe fanatic. I probably have 15 pair, mostly stuff I don't wear but bought to match a dress for one occasion or another. I generally tend to find an everyday pair and wear them until they're worn out. Okay, beyond worn out but they're comfy.

Me neither, I live in black heels and have 3 pairs of sneakers.... I do have a bit of a boot fetish though :ohwell:

Right now I have exactly 4 pair of shoes. Sandals, medical clogs, sneakers, and boots.

One pair of sneakers, one pair of work shoes (basically all black sneakers), one pair of dress shoes, and one pair of boots for the snow.

Anyone with under 20 pairs of shoes should turn in their woman card. Just sayin'. :whistle:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I have my shoes divided between summer shoes and winter shoes and rotate accordingly.

I don't count flip flops as shoes, or that number would push me over into crazy or something.

So, yeah I'm not telling.

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
I dont even pay attention anymore when another box with shoes in it is dropped off by UPS. The handler has a lot of shoes.