Shoot Your AR-15 Faster Than Ever With a Slide Fir

E

EmptyTimCup

:whistle:

this seems like lots of fun, and will draw lots of unwanted attention

Shoot Your AR-15 Faster Than Ever With a Slide Fire Stock

The Slide Fire stock enables you to shoot extraordinarily fast rapid-fire strings from a semi-auto rifle. It’s safe, and it’s legal. You’ve got to try it to believe it. I didn’t believe it at first. I watched the Slide Fire promo, heard the hype, and wanted to believe it worked as touted. Until I got one mounted on an AR-15 and tried it, I simply couldn’t believe it worked as well as it does.

Slide Fire SSAR-15

The capabilities offered by the Slide Fire system are going to be compared to full automatic fire, and it’s easy to see why, but very importantly, this is not a full auto system! Slide Fire Solutions went directly to the BATF during development and got the system inspected and approved as legal for civilian ownership. All it does is enhance the shooter’s ability to trip the trigger faster—much faster. And as we all know, the faster the funner.

Watch the video below to see the stock in action and for a demonstration on how to use it.

Vince

Might be legal, but there aren't a lot of gun ranges in Maryland that will allow rapid fire. :shrug:

CrystalClear

yea, clear as mud
Gun Range

Heck you don't need to go to no gun range..just go to the farm next to us. They have an arsenal over there, pistols, high power rifles, semi automatics and I think elephant guns...whats a little rapid fire...ain't nothin'!

Pushrod

Patriot
MdShooters.com did a group buy on these a month or so ago. I thought about getting one, but they are so frickin' ugly I just couldn't bring myself to put one on one of my AR's. Besides, with ammo prices the way they are, it would be awefully expensive to shoot.

LordStanley

I know nothing
Pretty neat device to take advantage of Bump Fire mechanics. But with the rifle sliding back and forth on its own recoil, I would think accuracy would fall significantly

Vince

MdShooters.com did a group buy on these a month or so ago. I thought about getting one, but they are so frickin' ugly I just couldn't bring myself to put one on one of my AR's. Besides, with ammo prices the way they are, it would be awefully expensive to shoot.
It would be fun to shoot a few times, but I don't think I'd hit anything spraying a target at 100 yards. :lol: And, you're right, ammo would get expensive.

I don't think I like it. I think it would force a shooting technique that's unnatural - pulling forward with your left arm, rather than squeezing the trigger with your right index finger, to fire. And then, to stop firing you either have to pull back with your left arm or lift your right index finger - and as for the latter technique, I definitely wouldn't want two very different actions from two different parts of the body for starting and stopping fire.

I like using the small muscles of the finger, rather than the larger muscles of the arm, for firing - they're more precise and controlled and use to handling such subtle manipulations of mechanical actuators.

Of course, if rapid fire is important enough in a given situation, this attachment might make sense.

E

EmptyTimCup

Of course, if rapid fire is important enough in a given situation, this attachment might make sense.

yeah 99% of the time, you fire normally, when you need to clear a hallway - you can empty the mag in short order