Shooting on St. Johns Road Last Night

deino2002

~LEGS FOR DAYS~
I can't find anything anywhere. I checked the news sites and fb pages. :shrug:

Me either....maybe a press release will come out soon and the local sites will post something. All I heard was something about an 18 yr old shot in the shoulder and something about another person they were trying to stabilize and calling for a helo.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
I got the tail end of something last night....

trooper 2 on the ground... lots of chatter on the box... couldnt get where the location was.

PrepH4U

I got the tail end of something last night....

trooper 2 on the ground... lots of chatter on the box... couldnt get where the location was.

One was shot and one was stabbed. Both troopers landed at Mckays plaza. One was priority one, (stabbed) the other was shot in sholder. I couldn't believe there were no press releases either. I thought the incident was in Great Mills.

deino2002

~LEGS FOR DAYS~
One was shot and one was stabbed. Both troopers landed at Mckays plaza. One was priority one, (stabbed) the other was shot in sholder. I couldn't believe there were no press releases either. I thought the incident was in Great Mills.

I could have very well been Great Mills, like you said alot of chatter so guess it's a wait and see until a press release comes out. Sometimes these type of things go unreported on the local news sites so we may never now :confused:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out

oohh i did hear some chatter of that as well

Danzig

Nothing Happened

IT WAS A DRILL - NOT A REAL SHOOTING :bigwhoop:

The real excitement last night was the car chase with a rollover at midnight

stockgirl

Stocki

I saw that on FB last night. An EMT friend of mine posted it. I was so enraged by the election results that I did not really read it. Let me go find it now.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out

:love:

thanks..... I was all :jameo:... came in at the end of it.... :cds:

they did one a week or so ago... and I was so frustrated by what was going on.. and i was so confused.... then they said it was a drill.. :cds:

Man Flips Car Running From Police After Wal-Mart Shoplifting | Southern Maryland News Net

Besides the fact that this guy can't drive 2 miles without rolling the car over... this caught me as odd:
Patrol Deputies were called to Wal-Mart to check the welfare of a 15 year old reported to be left alone

"left alone"

I'm thinking this was not a thug, or it would have read differently, like "questionable character at late hours" or something. But "left alone" ? The kid is 15 years old!! I'm curious why someone would call the police for a kid that old and why they thought he needed police intervention?