Shooting Suspect gay bar related to MAGA lawmaker

Bare-ya-cuda

Don't forget the coloreds, how in the world could you forget we hate the coloreds. Has white supremacy lost it's luster?

Another thing moron, Asians and Jews are considered white now.

Keep up pea brain.🤪
No one hates blacks more than other blacks. They be killin each other in the streets. Black oppression by other blacks.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
No you guys hate gays, muslims, trans kids, immigrants, jews pretty much anyone who isn't a cis white person. Just look at the spike in hate crimes against asians, jews and gays since Trump was elected.

You see everything as a threat to your standing in society and cant handle any change.
You are mentally ill.

Additionally, there is no data supporting this delusional accusation of yours. If there was - you'd post it. :yay:

WingsOfGold

No you guys hate gays, muslims, trans kids, immigrants, jews pretty much anyone who isn't a cis white person. Just look at the spike in hate crimes against asians, jews and gays since Trump was elected.

You see everything as a threat to your standing in society and cant handle any change.
Odd, it's conservatives that supports Israel. Why does leftist shiit hate "real" Jews?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Surprise, Surprise Maga extremists inspire more violence.

Lying Sack of Shite ..... WRONG As Usual Sapidus

Spin this liar .......

CNN Stunned As Their Narrative on Gay Club Shooter Gets Crushed

Late on Tuesday night, court filings by the attorneys for the alleged shooter from the LGBTQ night club in Colorado Springs, Colorado revealed the shooter is non-binary and goes by they/them pronouns. After spending the past two days smearing conservative Christians for allegedly inspiring this apparent attack against gay people, CNN Tonight anchor Alisyn Camerota was clearly stunned as she watched her network’s narrative come crashing down.

Breaking the news to her audience, Camerota begrudgingly reported that the “attorneys for the accused shooter, Anderson Lee Aldrich, say in new court filings tonight that the suspect now identifies as non-binary.”

She went on to reveal that “In a footnote to a motion, asserting legal privileges, the public defenders say, quote, Anderson Aldrich is non-binary. They use they/them pronouns. And for the purposes of all formal filings will be addressed as Mx Aldrich. So in other words, not Mr. or Ms..”

After revealing that new revelation that completely contradicted and destroyed the narrative the leftist media has pushed for days, she turned to her panel speechless: “I don't know what to say about that. I mean that's not anything that we had heard from his background. People had been looking into his background.”

Desperately looking to her panel for a lifeline she asked “are you guys lawyers? I mean, you know, I don't know what to say about that. That's what he's now saying.”

some trans feeling slight because no lesbian wants to date

I love watching the Gay Mafia eat itself

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Lying Sack of Shite ..... WRONG As Usual Sapidus

Spin this liar .......

CNN Stunned As Their Narrative on Gay Club Shooter Gets Crushed

Late on Tuesday night, court filings by the attorneys for the alleged shooter from the LGBTQ night club in Colorado Springs, Colorado revealed the shooter is non-binary and goes by they/them pronouns. After spending the past two days smearing conservative Christians for allegedly inspiring this apparent attack against gay people, CNN Tonight anchor Alisyn Camerota was clearly stunned as she watched her network’s narrative come crashing down.

Breaking the news to her audience, Camerota begrudgingly reported that the “attorneys for the accused shooter, Anderson Lee Aldrich, say in new court filings tonight that the suspect now identifies as non-binary.”

She went on to reveal that “In a footnote to a motion, asserting legal privileges, the public defenders say, quote, Anderson Aldrich is non-binary. They use they/them pronouns. And for the purposes of all formal filings will be addressed as Mx Aldrich. So in other words, not Mr. or Ms..”

After revealing that new revelation that completely contradicted and destroyed the narrative the leftist media has pushed for days, she turned to her panel speechless: “I don't know what to say about that. I mean that's not anything that we had heard from his background. People had been looking into his background.”

Desperately looking to her panel for a lifeline she asked “are you guys lawyers? I mean, you know, I don't know what to say about that. That's what he's now saying.”

some trans feeling slight because no lesbian wants to date

I love watching the Gay Mafia eat itself
So if they accept this it has the probability of removing the hate crime portion of the charges? What would the difference between 5 first degree murder convictions and five first degree hate crime convictions?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
So if they accept this it has the probability of removing the hate crime portion of the charges? What would the difference between 5 first degree murder convictions and five first degree hate crime convictions?

No this HAS TO BE A MAGA HATE CRIME .....

look at Sapidus gleeful thread ...