Short Hair Cut

luvmygdaughters

I dont why its so difficult to get a decent, cute, short haircut in this area. I like a simple pixie cut, easy to dry and style. Anybody have any recommendations on where to go in the Leonardtown, California area? I'd even go to Calvert if i could find someone.

NOTSMC

I dont why its so difficult to get a decent, cute, short haircut in this area. I like a simple pixie cut, easy to dry and style. Anybody have any recommendations on where to go in the Leonardtown, California area? I'd even go to Calvert if i could find someone.
S'kape. Pick a Level 4 or 5 stylist and bring a picture of how you'd like it to look.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Salon D, is that by the Food Lion in Leonardtown? Last cut I had was there. Don't know the gals name, but it was a great cut!

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
What's this haircut of which you ladies speak? My friend only gets her split ends trimmed off from time to time. :Rapunzel:

NOTSMC

Salon D, is that by the Food Lion in Leonardtown? Last cut I had was there. Don't know the gals name, but it was a great cut!
It's got really good reviews. Do you remember how the prices were?

I've been going to the same place for ten years now. I started out paying $35.00 for haircut, wash, blow dry - it's now $67.00 plus tip and it's hit or miss whether it looks good or not. I'm stuck and afraid to take a chance on some place new simply because I know what to expect where I currently go and that at least it won't be too horrible when she's finished. I've been thinking that it's time to break up with them. I want someplace less expensive and a decent end result.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Lori at Bella Salon is who always did my hair. I followed her to several salons and always said that when I'm rich I'm going to pay her to travel with me and keep my hair looking amazing.

lucky_bee

RBF expert
It's got really good reviews. Do you remember how the prices were?

I've been going to the same place for ten years now. I started out paying $35.00 for haircut, wash, blow dry - it's now $67.00 plus tip and it's hit or miss whether it looks good or not. I'm stuck and afraid to take a chance on some place new simply because I know what to expect where I currently go and that at least it won't be too horrible when she's finished. I've been thinking that it's time to break up with them. I want someplace less expensive and a decent end result.
TBH, I think that $67 is a good average for this area regarding a cut, wash and blow dry. If you're feeling like it's hit or miss, definitely find another stylist, but you'll likely pay a similar amount if they're worth their salt as a stylist. I wouldn't start looking for cheaper as you'll likely find someone who misses more often :ohwell:

NOTSMC

TBH, I think that $67 is a good average for this area regarding a cut, wash and blow dry. If you're feeling like it's hit or miss, definitely find another stylist, but you'll likely pay a similar amount if they're worth their salt as a stylist. I wouldn't start looking for cheaper as you'll likely find someone who misses more often :ohwell:
sigh...I know you're right that's what's preventing me at the moment. I haven't priced salons in awhile and have no idea what they're charging.

luvmygdaughters

Turned out cute? Where is Salon D and how expensive is it? I really need to cut back on seventy dollar hair cuts that aren't all that when she's finished.
Sorry for responding so late, I was out sick Wed. thru Friday last week. Its in Leonardtown, next to the Food Lion. I think it was a Unique Chic before. My shampoo, cut and blow dry was $35.00!!