Should corporations be promoting homosexuality?

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
<TABLE border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=6>If a corporation supports the homosexual agenda, you would: </TD></TR><TR><TD>Be more likely to do business with that company.</TD><TD align=right>2,944</TD></TR><TR><TD>Be less likely to do business with that company.</TD><TD align=right>136,066</TD></TR><TR><TD>It would not affect my buying decision.</TD><TD align=right>2,406</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
SEABREEZE 1957 said:
<TABLE border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=6>If a corporation supports the homosexual agenda, you would: </TD></TR><TR><TD>Be more likely to do business with that company.</TD><TD align=right>2,944</TD></TR><TR><TD>Be less likely to do business with that company.</TD><TD align=right>136,066</TD></TR><TR><TD>It would not affect my buying decision.</TD><TD align=right>2,406</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
I'd love to get that poll out to the gay comunity and then check back on it in a week to see how the numbers changed. Polls like this tend to be a little one sided and dumb. :rolleyes:

bcp

In My Opinion
<table border="0"><tbody><tr><td>Be more likely to do business with that company.</td> <td align="right">2,960</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Be less likely to do business with that company.</td> <td align="right">136,614</td> </tr> <tr> <td>It would not affect my buying decision.</td> <td align="right">2,414</td></tr></tbody></table>

This_person

Dork said:
http://www.afa.net/petitions/businesses/businesses.asp

You may not want to hear my view anymore on SOMD, but you can't ignore the poll results. Go ahead and find some excuse to void this poll. Call me names, give me a bunch of crap! I don't care. I didn't make these numbers up. I know I'm not buying a FORD anytime soon.

I think most thinking people would not have their opinion affected by this directly. However, it may affect my choice to work for the company, because it would effect benefits. If it affected enough people this way, they may have shoddier products and higher costs. That's what would effect people's decision to use the companies. That's what market corrections are to social issues.

Last edited:

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
Doesn't affect me either way. What ever floats your boat is my way of thinking. I don't worry until your lifestyle affects me directly and even then its a case by case thing.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm curious what exactly corporations are doing to "promote" the "homosexual agenda". What special rules are being made?

MMDad

Lem Putt
vraiblonde said:
I'm curious what exactly corporations are doing to "promote" the "homosexual agenda". What special rules are being made?
My company provides benefits for "domestic partners." Some people interpret that as promoting homosexuality by making life a little bit easier. My only problem with the policy is that it does not apply equally to heterosexual couples who are not married.

As for the "promoting homosexuality" aspect, I don't care how many benefits you give them, it does not make anyone decide to become gay. Therefore it does not promote homosexuality.

For example, if tomorrow my company suddenly decided to double the pay of every homosexual, that would be seen as promoting homosexuality, but it actually wouldn't be. I could not become homosexual no matter what you paid me. Likewise, homosexuals cannot become straight just because you deny them benefits and rights.

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
vraiblonde said:

Perhaps they are promoting the buddy system for bathroom breaks!!! :lmao:

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
vraiblonde said:
They make commercials and policies, like MMDad said, that groups like this claim to make it appear that they are saying that homosexuals are ok.