Should I leave, too?

Should I leave the forums, too?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Beta84

They're out to get us
Should I leave the forums, since that seems to be the thing to do lately?

you should pull a mousebaby so she doesn't think she's so unique. And yes, that includes doing premo again so you can donate extra money to this site :dye:

Toxick

Splat
Should I leave the forums, since that seems to be the thing to do lately?

I said, Go - but return with an MPD. That's a much more popular bandwagon to hitch onto.

I, personally, would choose an MPD Name which is different than the one you have, but one in which someone who is savvy and intrepid can decipher with a little thought.

Something like, "Panny Nam".

Most would be clueless, but those of us with Sherlock Holmes-like powers of deduction and observational acumen would pick up on it.

Nanny Pam

I said, Go - but return with an MPD. That's a much more popular bandwagon to hitch onto.

I, personally, would choose an MPD Name which is different than the one you have, but one in which someone who is savvy and intrepid can decipher with a little thought.

Most would be clueless, but those of us with Sherlock Holmes-like powers of deduction and observational acumen would pick up on it.

:roflmao: I loves me some "Toxic!!"

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill

I bet that would stump me. :yay:

So, should I go with an mpd like "mamanacho", "nachodaddy"? or something really stealth like, such as "tacochick"?

BlueBird

I don't know you and....

You seem harmless enough but I am a very mean angry person so I voted GTFO and don't ever come back. As I said you seem very nice and I may even like you and think that you're a truly wonderful person, but I'm just mean, unhappy, rude and nasty which is why I voted the way I did. Please do not be offended.

I used to have a nanny when I was a small child. My nanny's name wasn't Pam of course but she used to bend me over her lap and spank me for being a very naughty little boy. At first, I hated to be spanked as it made me feel sad and un loved, but then I became a teenager and when my nanny spanked me I started to enjoy it a great deal. I enjoyed it so much infact that I purposely did naughty things to provoke a spanking from my nanny. This was many, many years ago of course but to this day when ever I see the word nanny or think of a nanny I associate that word with getting a spanking. A soft, sometimes hard, firm, sensual spanking.

Nanny Pam -- I've been a very, very bad boy lately and I would really appreciate it if you could "cyber spank" me. Just the very thought of this would put me in a very happy place.

If you stay.... Can I call you Nanny Julie?

Last edited:

ocean733

:cds: Did you leave?

I just was telling Ironman this morning that you are one sassy woman. Don't leave.

...Or tell me who you are when you get a new MPD. :buddies:

ocean733

You seem harmless enough but I am a very mean angry person so I voted GTFO and don't ever come back. As I said you seem very nice and I may even like you and think that you're a truly wonderful person, but I'm just mean, unhappy, rude and nasty which is why I voted the way I did. Please do not be offended.

I used to have a nanny when I was a small child. My nanny's name wasn't Pam of course but she used to bend me over her lap and spank me for being a very naughty little boy. At first, I hated to be spanked as it made me feel sad and un loved, but then I became a teenager and when my nanny spanked me I started to enjoy it a great deal. I enjoyed it so much infact that I purposely did naughty things to provoke a spanking from my nanny. This was many, many years ago of course but to this day when ever I see the word nanny or think of a nanny I associate that word with getting a spanking. A soft, sometimes hard, firm, sensual spanking.

Nanny Pam -- I've been a very, very bad boy lately and I would really appreciate it if you could "cyber spank" me. Just the very thought of this would put me in a very happy place.

:faint:

Run away. Fast, Nanny Pam!!

Nanny Pam

No, you can't call me Nanny Julie. I am the one & only Nanny Pam. Here's your sign... :stupid: and here's your spanking..... :spank::spank:

:cds: Did you leave?

I just was telling Ironman this morning that you are one sassy woman. Don't leave.

...Or tell me who you are when you get a new MPD. :buddies:

I didn't go anywhere. :huggy:
Give Ironman some lovin' for me. :smoochy: