Should Vrai adjust the controls....

Should Vrai adjust the controls so noobs have to wait 3 months before posting a poll?

• YES

Votes: 15 83.3%
  • YES

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters

Angel

~*~*~
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mikeinsmd again.

How will the Noobs ever be accepted if they don't have a chance to hit the ground running? I cannot vote on this biased poll. :buttkick: :huggy:

Last edited:

Uncle Rico

Mikeinsmd said:
requiring noobs to wait 3 months before starting half a dozen polls??? :duh:

A few people complained about my stupid polls but at least I tried to provide some real choices. Then some dork posts a poll against me with only one real choice. Should there be a three month waiting period, YES OR YES? How fair is that? My intention was only to provide a little more life to the forum and give us all something to think about. Looks like most people have voted that they'd rather I only post one a day, and I will do just that unless the powers to be shut me down. Oh, and please, get creative. Come up with a poll! Make it interesting or just funny. That's what this is all about right? I just saw the survey section as being a little slow and was trying to kick up some dust. I guess it worked.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Uncle Rico said:
A few people complained about my stupid polls but at least I tried to provide some real choices. Then some dork posts a poll against me with only one real choice. Should there be a three month waiting period, YES OR YES? How fair is that? My intention was only to provide a little more life to the forum and give us all something to think about. Looks like most people have voted that they'd rather I only post one a day, and I will do just that unless the powers to be shut me down. Oh, and please, get creative. Come up with a poll! Make it interesting or just funny. That's what this is all about right? I just saw the survey section as being a little slow and was trying to kick up some dust. I guess it worked.

We are thinking about the same forums aren't we...So Md Online Froums need more life and something to think about? :confused: :rolleyes:

Mikeinsmd

Uncle Rico said:
It would appear this board is beyond your intellect. 3 things happen to attention whores who prance in here in flamboyant fashion thinking they'll fit right in:

1. They catch a ration of crap and learn from their mistakes.
2. They catch a ration of crap, don't learn then slowly fade away.
3. They catch a ration of crap and don't learn but stick around reveling in the crap because they can't get enough.

Which will happen to you?? :bubble:

BTW, you've earned the coveted :whoosh: award!! :clap:

StarCat

Mikeinsmd said:
It would appear this board is beyond your intellect. 3 things happen to attention whores who prance in here in flamboyant fashion thinking they'll fit right in:

1. They catch a ration of crap and learn from their mistakes.
2. They catch a ration of crap, don't learn then slowly fade away.
3. They catch a ration of crap and don't learn but stick around reveling in the crap because they can't get enough.

Which will happen to you?? :bubble:

BTW, you've earned the coveted :whoosh: award!! :clap:
I went with number 3 :diva: choose wisely Uncle Rico :lmao:

Actually, having been here for a year now, I think I HAVE learned a few things.

Toxick

Splat
Uncle Rico said:
A few people complained about my stupid polls but at least I tried to provide some real choices.

Don't even worry about it.

1) Polls are fun.
2) We're all here to have fun.
3) Freedom of speech and expression are encouraged.
4) Eff 'em if they can't take a joke.

bdh802

Bob
Toxick said:
Don't even worry about it.

1) Polls are fun.
2) We're all here to have fun.
3) Freedom of speech and expression are encouraged.
4) Eff 'em if they can't take a joke.

I agree. His polls were a little stupid but entertaining. I was looking forward to tomorrow's poll but it looks like he won't be back.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Uncle Rico said:
How can vrai make this happen? Is she some kinda administrator of this forum?
Don't concern yourself with Vrai.... Just be careful of that "Sharon" person.

She owns the board.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
For new members they should bring back the original format of the forums, no emoticons, avatars, or karma and let everyone else do the thread chasing that went on back then. Threads would split off and tier into new threads making a nice little maze of interaction.

Then after a while they could get the first upgrade and lose all of their previous posts but now have avatars and emoticons and then the newest upgrade losing all previous posts but gaining karma and the ability to go premo. The process should take at least three years before their joining of the current forums. :biggrin:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Ken King said:
For new members they should bring back the original format of the forums, no emoticons, avatars, or karma and let everyone else do the thread chasing that went on back then. Threads would split off and tier into new threads making a nice little maze of interaction.
For anyone interested in Ken's suggestion:

It's still possible, although not quite the same as then. In the thread toolbar, go to display modes, choose threaded.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Sharon said:
For anyone interested in Ken's suggestion:

It's still possible, although not quite the same as then. In the thread toolbar, go to display modes, choose threaded.

Did you design it that way for the "old-timers?"