Should Vrai adjust the controls....

Should Vrai adjust the controls so noobs have to wait 3 months before posting a poll?

• YES

Votes: 15 83.3%
  • YES

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Sharon said:
You gonna take that Kenny? :popcorn:
Sure, he can poke a little fun but remember that he’s an old fart too even if he did shave his moustache in an attempt to regain the boyish look that all the fella liking fellas like. Rumor has it that he is the front runner for the Ned Beatty role in the remake of Deliverance. They just can't get over what a "purdy mouff" he sports and his enthusiasm at the recent screen tests. :lmao:

bdh802

Bob
Sharon said:
For anyone interested in Ken's suggestion:

It's still possible, although not quite the same as then. In the thread toolbar, go to display modes, choose threaded.

No, there is no reason to restrict newbies from the fully being able to use the forum. Sounds like another liberal idea created to censor anyone with conservative ideas. We are the silent MAJORITY, but I refuse to be silent and I am glad to be a part of the majority.

Attachments

• brain.gif
    brain.gif
    5.9 KB · Views: 64

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
bcp said:
I cant decide on the proper box to check.
Im confused.
My seat belt dinger quit going off after I did stuff to it under the seats. How are the locks doing in you vehicle? No to get off the subject or anything.