Should You Shag Someone With Bad Politics?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Can't say that I blame ya. While I was trying to picture naked men with shoes on this morning - your Velcro shoes came to mind.
Just the shoes though - the naked man was very general.
I wore those out...need to order another pair. It's almost velcro-boat-shoes time of year again.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's hard enough to just be friends - or even civil - to people with bad politics. I can't imagine finding someone like that physically attractive.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Sounds like it beats Exploding Kittens hands down. I like the part where she took off everything but her boots :lmao:
I don't think I will read that from the office....
I am so happy you were educated today on Furries

What do you know about gerbils?

UglyBear

I never got into video games after college
I use to work on a full scale video game :)
Me too! I had a gig as a tester for a year and a half in college -- it killed video games for me.
(Imagine sitting in a cubicle farm, with a list of features you have to test in this specific frame, and bug list you have to validate -- over, and over, and over, and over... Then write reports and argue with the software developers that you really did see the glitch if you tapped those three buttons just right and screamed into the microphone, while doing counter-clockwise circles with the mouse).
But hey, it was inside without heavy lifting, for above min wage (just barely)!

You can resume talking about hate###ing people of opposite political leanings :)

Last edited:

BernieP

Resident PIA
Me too! I had a gig as a tester for a year and a half in college -- it killed video games for me.
(Imagine sitting in a cubicle farm, with a list of features you have to test in this specific frame, and bug list you have to validate -- over, and over, and over, and over... Then write reports and argue with the software developers that you really did see the glitch if you tapped those three buttons just right and screamed into the microphone, while doing counter-clockwise circles with the mouse).
But hey, it was inside without heavy lifting, for above min wage (just barely)!

You can resume talking about hate###ing people of opposite political leanings :)
I worked any and every job I could get, including heavy lifting. Actually that was an inside joke - someone didn't put two and two together and questioned how I could look so skinny and require such a large size sport coat. DOH

I don't hate people people for their opinions, not if they can form a good argument and can articulate their position without needing an ad hominem attack. I generally hate hypocrites and *******s.