Show some love

unixpirate

Pitty Party
for millertc..

She was thrown from her horse yesterday. Went to Urgent Care and they sent her home. She got up this morning and went to the ER because of a headache. She has a concussion and is basically a sore young lady. She is now home resting. :love:

M

Mousebaby

for millertc..

She was thrown from her horse yesterday. Went to Urgent Care and they sent her home. She got up this morning and went to the ER because of a headache. She has a concussion and is basically a sore young lady. She is now home resting. :love:

Yeeeouch! Been there done that! Get well soon millertc! :huggy:

morningbell

hmmmmmm
for millertc..

:huggy: get better!

red_explorer

for millertc..

Feel better soon,, millertc!
:hugs:

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Feel better. I took horse riding lessons as a kid and got bit on the boobie (well..ok, I didn't have them then but if I did, that's where it would be). I was so proud of it when my mom came to pick me up after my lesson. I thought that hurt but this definately sounds worse!:huggy::huggy:

R

remaxrealtor

Boy do I remember that! Best wishes for feeling better soon!

greeneyes36

Hope you're feeling better soon...my little one (8 yrs old) was thrown from a horse a year ago -- she knew the minute she got up her arm was broken. straight to urgent care and sure enough... broke her upper arm just below the shoulder..couldnt cast her either. sling and swath for 14 wks... the first 48 hrs were the absolute worse hours of her life... but she just recently got back on a horse... hope it's not long before you're feeling up and at it again...

itsbob

I bowl overhand
for millertc..

We need to get our polititicians involved... where's that troll looking Mikulski??

Outlaw horses NOW!!

Before someone YOU know gets hurt or killed.

unixpirate

Pitty Party
Sorry to hear that....What happened?? :smoochy:

I wasn't there when it happened. She text me and told me she was at Urgent care and had got bucked off her horse Amir. I'm outta town.

After talking to her, I found out she was riding Amir in a ring. Amir is a new horse to her. He's 5.

He apparently took off running and was heading towards a fence. She was afraid he would jump it and she's not ready for that. So she decided to get off while he was in full stride. Ouch!
Her left foot was caught in the stirrup as she was trying to get off. Then Amir decided he was going to stop and turned to his left. This flung millertc in the air and she landed on her back and then her head hit. Doc said luckily she was wearing a helmet. She didn't want to end up like Christopher Reeves if Amir decided to jump. Or not!

I talked to her last night, she's resting with Sasha next to her. :smoochy:

M

Mousebaby

I wasn't there when it happened. She text me and told me she was at Urgent care and had got bucked off her horse Amir. I'm outta town.

After talking to her, I found out she was riding Amir in a ring. Amir is a new horse to her. He's 5.

He apparently took off running and was heading towards a fence. She was afraid he would jump it and she's not ready for that. So she decided to get off while he was in full stride. Ouch!
Her left foot was caught in the stirrup as she was trying to get off. Then Amir decided he was going to stop and turned to his left. This flung millertc in the air and she landed on her back and then her head hit. Doc said luckily she was wearing a helmet. She didn't want to end up like Christopher Reeves if Amir decided to jump. Or not!

I talked to her last night, she's resting with Sasha next to her. :smoochy:

:faint: HOLY COW!! Thank goodness nothing really bad happened! That has to be a nasty bump though! I send more get well wishes your way Millertc!! :huggy: