Show some love

millertc

Thank you everyone for the get well wishes. I am doing better now and I was very lucky. I have my helmet to thank for it. Thanks again for all of the kind words.

J

jaybeeztoo

Thank you everyone for the get well wishes. I am doing better now and I was very lucky. I have my helmet to thank for it. Thanks again for all of the kind words.

Happy to hear you are doing well. Them horses can be dangerous :lmao: I'm still working with four fingers on my right hand.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I wasn't there when it happened. She text me and told me she was at Urgent care and had got bucked off her horse Amir. I'm outta town.

After talking to her, I found out she was riding Amir in a ring. Amir is a new horse to her. He's 5.

He apparently took off running and was heading towards a fence. She was afraid he would jump it and she's not ready for that. So she decided to get off while he was in full stride. Ouch!
Her left foot was caught in the stirrup as she was trying to get off. Then Amir decided he was going to stop and turned to his left. This flung millertc in the air and she landed on her back and then her head hit. Doc said luckily she was wearing a helmet. She didn't want to end up like Christopher Reeves if Amir decided to jump. Or not!

I talked to her last night, she's resting with Sasha next to her. :smoochy:

Is this the crazy arab the rescue had? Where did she get him?

millertc

:howdy:

Hope you are feeling better!!! :huggy:

Thank you. Jason was with me and I am sure I just about gave him a heart attack. My little ones were there too and Jason said they were asking me "Mommy, why are you laying in poop?" I just do not remember any of it.