Shows You Grew Up Watching

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Solid Gold :getdown:

:yeahthat: I remember it was a big treat/reward to be allowed to stay up late to watch it. :lol:

But most tv shows were my Dad's not mine. I did get to watch the A-Team though. I used to love it. It came on Nick at Night or something a while back and I tried watching it and found it beyond stupid. :lmao:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
:yeahthat: I remember it was a big treat/reward to be allowed to stay up late to watch it. :lol:

But most tv shows were my Dad's not mine. I did get to watch the A-Team though. I used to love it. It came on Nick at Night or something a while back and I tried watching it and found it beyond stupid. :lmao:

For some reason, your post reminded me of:

The Facts of Life
Amen
Punky Brewster
Whatever that show was with the Lawrence Brothers and Nell Carter...

:lol:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
For some reason, your post reminded me of:

The Facts of Life
Amen
Punky Brewster
Whatever that show was with the Lawrence Brothers and Nell Carter...

OMG, you just made me remember I loved 21 Jump Street and would watch it when my dad had shift work. I don't remember the story line, but gawd were they :hot: :lmao: Heck, Johnny Depp's still :hot: to me.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
OMG, you just made me remember I loved 21 Jump Street and would watch it when my dad had shift work. I don't remember the story line, but gawd were they :hot: :lmao: Heck, Johnny Depp's still :hot: to me.

Oh my god! I forgot about that show! Richard Greico...:faint:

Rael

Supper's Ready
- Jonny Quest, anyone?

- Sunday nights always meant Wild Kingdom and Disney (Marlin: "I'll stay up here in this tree while Jim wrestles the 25 foot anaconda"...)

- Also, anyone remember Courtship of Eddie's Father? I don't remember a thing about it, except the lady named Mrs. Livingston who always called him "Mees-tah Eddee'z Fah-da".

oldman

Lobster Land
Gunsmoke
Roy Rogers & Dale Evans
Lone Ranger
Friday Night Fights
Ed Sullivan
Red Skelton
American Bandstand
Howdy Doody
Mickey Mouse Club
So many from long ago that I can no longer remember.

RPMDAD

Westerns
Cheyenne sp?
Johnny Yuma was a rebel
Gunsmoke
Lone Ranger
Maverick
Have Gun Will Travel Palladin??
Sugar Foot

Mystery's
Cannon
Peter Gunn

Bavarian

Sea Hunt
Ozzie & Harriet
Father Knows Best
Donna Reed Show
I Love Lucy
Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea
Outer Limits
Rogues
Bonanza
Mickey Mouse Club (Annette Funicello)
Secret Agent
Man From U.N.C.L.E.
Avengers
The Saint
Whirlybirds
Leave it to Beaver
And much much more

camily

Peace
May seem odd but I used to rush home from elementary school to catch the end of One Life to Live and then watch General Hospital.

donbarzini

May seem odd but I used to rush home from elementary school to catch the end of One Life to Live and then watch General Hospital.

Let me guess. You had a crush on...............Blackie. And you cried when he went to jail.

camily

Peace
Let me guess. You had a crush on...............Blackie. And you cried when he went to jail.

before I finished reading it I was shouting Blackie in my head. Dr. Noah Drake was another hottie. He's back on ya' know! Don't even get me started on Frisco. :hot:

donbarzini

before I finished reading it I was shouting Blackie in my head. Dr. Noah Drake was another hottie. He's back on ya' know! Don't even get me started on Frisco. :hot:

Yeah, my wife was over the moon for Stamos too. As an adult she even sat through "Full House" because of him.

I pissed her off the other day when I repeated a joke I heard on the roast of Bob Saget. "John Stamos, how bad does your life suck, when your wife leaves you for the fat kid from 'Stand By Me'?"

I thought it was funny

And now she's got the hots for the one playing Patrick. He's even her wallpaper.

Last edited:

camily

Peace
Yeah, my wife was over the moon for Stamos too. As an adult she even sat through "Full House" because of him.

I pissed her off the other day when I repeated a joke I heard on the roast of Bob Saget. "John Stamos, how bad does your life suck, when your wife leaves you for the fat kid from 'Stand By Me'?"

I thought it was funny

And now she's got the hots for the one playing Patrick. He's even her wallpaper.

Your wife has good taste.:yay: