Siamese Barn Kittens

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
Howdy, I put an ad for barn kittens in the classifieds and wanted to let the horse barn people know that I have some eight week old Siamese kittens that were born and raised in my barn for $40 each. I'm asking the buyers to promise to vet and neuter the kittens in exchange for this excellent price. Everyone who has a barn needs a barn cat to keep the mice and moles under control so why not have a really beautiful one that will bring a smile to your face each day. I want to donate some of the proceeds to a horse person on the forums who could definitely use some gas money so it's a win/win/win situation. Thanks for taking the time to read this and think Siamese...... :howdy:

Toxick

Splat
Howdy, I put an ad for barn kittens in the classifieds and wanted to let the horse barn people know that I have some eight week old Siamese kittens that were born and raised in my barn for $40 each.

Since they're connected, and probably share several organs, you should sell them together under one price. Package deal, and all that.

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
Since they're connected, and probably share several organs, you should sell them together under one price. Package deal, and all that.

I've always liked your 20 cents (inflation) worth of comments:) See they make me smile:)

bren914

Howdy, I put an ad for barn kittens in the classifieds and wanted to let the horse barn people know that I have some eight week old Siamese kittens that were born and raised in my barn for $40 each. I'm asking the buyers to promise to vet and neuter the kittens in exchange for this excellent price. Everyone who has a barn needs a barn cat to keep the mice and moles under control so why not have a really beautiful one that will bring a smile to your face each day. I want to donate some of the proceeds to a horse person on the forums who could definitely use some gas money so it's a win/win/win situation. Thanks for taking the time to read this and think Siamese...... :howdy:

Do you still have any?

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Howdy, I put an ad for barn kittens in the classifieds and wanted to let the horse barn people know that I have some eight week old Siamese kittens that were born and raised in my barn for $40 each. I'm asking the buyers to promise to vet and neuter the kittens in exchange for this excellent price.

I'll take one but you'll have to pay more than $40