Siberian Husky Mix

catlingirl

Anyone interested in a Siberian husky mix? She will be a year old in May. She is a very pretty dog, and tall also. Son just can’t take care of her any longer and I already am taking care of another dog. She is crate trained, just needs to be able to have a home and land for running around, etc. She also doesn’t bark. Hope this is ok to put this here.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
She isn't the one with the funny eyes that floating around FB, is it? :lol:

Good luck finding a home for the pup!

catlingirl

frequentflier

happy to be living
Anyone interested in a Siberian husky mix? She will be a year old in May. She is a very pretty dog, and tall also. Son just can’t take care of her any longer and I already am taking care of another dog. She is crate trained, just needs to be able to have a home and land for running around, etc. She also doesn’t bark. Hope this is ok to put this here.
Is she trained at all-know any commands? Up to date on vaccinations and Heartworm/ Flea treatment? Spayed? Is she good with children, cats, livestock? Those would be good "selling"points to rehome her. Please do not post her on Craig's list; a lot of dogs on there are used as bait dogs. Try to check out anyone interested in her (like call their vet and make sure they take care of their animals properly). You are more than welcome to drop of a flier at my store in Solomons.

catlingirl

Is she trained at all-know any commands? Up to date on vaccinations and Heartworm/ Flea treatment? Spayed? Is she good with children, cats, livestock? Those would be good "selling"points to rehome her. Please do not post her on Craig's list; a lot of dogs on there are used as bait dogs. Try to check out anyone interested in her (like call their vet and make sure they take care of their animals properly). You are more than welcome to drop of a flier at my store in Solomons.
Thank you. I didn’t even think of the flier.She’s got all the vaccinations and is spayed. My son got her from the shelter in Hughesvile back in Sept. She seems to be ok with cats and as far as kids she seems afraid of them. But she’s only been around 1. My youngest is 18. My son was starting to train her, so she’ll listen ok. Thanks for all the ideas. I’ve never had a dog and haven’t had to give one up.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Put her in the classifieds - https://class.somd.com It's free and her new family might be in there looking around.