Sicknick Cause of Death

SamSpade

I think this deserves its own thread.

He died of natural causes. Every article I could find said the same - he died of a medical condition and not one brought on by trauma, a blunt instrument, bear spray or just stress. He died of a stroke. Period.

I wish it means that all of the stupid assed schmucks who CONTINUE TO PROMOTE the story that he was beaten to death with a fire extinguisher would at least hang their heads sheepishly and say yeah, we were a little hasty with that - but you and I know they will REPEAT it as true ANYWAY.

SamSpade

Sappy, et al, should be around to argue that you are wrong.

Oh no doubt - we finally had Mueller come out and say "sorry - we didn't find any Russian collusion" and we stll have the likes of people saying "I wonder what the world would have been like had not the Russians made Trump President!" and Hillary herself insisting the same (even though her campaign VERY CLEARLY manufactured the entire thing).

But - think about it. HOW MANY outlets repeated the idea that Sicknick was beaten to death with a fire extinguisher - repeatedly - until they had to foolishly admit - oops - he didn't die at the Capitol. Oops, NO EVIDENCE of blunt trauma. STILL - the Dems decided to honor his death with accolades rarely given to ANY civilian -- and they inter him at Arlington.

And he died of natural causes.

EDITED TO ADD:

All those news outlets either are just REALLY REALLY bad at reporting facts -
Or they were ALL lying. They MADE UP a story and went with it. How ELSE do you keep repeating a story that isn't even close to the facts?

Moreover - the "insurgency" - not very dangerous, was it? I just read through all of the arrests - most of them are charged with being in the Capitol - one made threats against Pelosi - others had guns in their vehicles, but I can't find any evidence of someone having an unholstered weapon. Since when do you overthrow a government - and the government basically charges you with loitering?

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It doesn't matter at this point because the cultbots already have their media manufactured talking points and facts be damned.

These people aren't paid to give us news or inform us, they're paid to incite riots and push a political agenda. It's time to deplatform them but that won't happen either because the globalist powers that be are in on it and these vapid mouthpieces are simply doing their bidding.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Since when do you overthrow a government - and the government basically charges you with loitering?

yeah the insurrection that wasn't ..... if this had been an insurrection those few 1000 would have had weapons and it would have been a bloody shoot out

Grumpy

It's too bad that Ashlii didn't get a chance to resist arrest before she got murdereed, then we would know who the Cap cop was and we could hang him.

Hijinx

I think murder is an overstatement. They we’re definitely causing mayhem and he was doing his job.

Chauvin was doing his job and he just got convicted of murder. He was holding down a man who was violently resisting arrest, the cop in the capitol shot a woman who had 4 cops standing behind her and he was in absolutely no danger.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Chauvin was doing his job and he just got convicted of murder. He was holding down a man who was violently resisting arrest, the cop in the capitol shot a woman who had 4 cops standing behind her and he was in absolutely no danger.
And if I agreed with the verdict you'd have a point.

NextJen

Raisin cane
Am I the only one who wonders if it was really a Capitol Hill Police Officer who did the shooting that day? They have never released a name of the 'Officer', correct? We never really saw who it was, right?
What if it wasn't an officer at all? What if it was a Congress critter?
Am I way off here? I've not been watching a lot of tv or news because it's too depressing. Anyone care to set me straight with some facts?
TIA!

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Did I miss a sarcasm tag/smilie? Is that your true assessment/opinion of that situation?
Yes it is, they (the protesters) knew what they were doing and what the consequences could be. People shouldn’t be surprised by actually having to pay the price of their actions. Truthfully more people should be called to account.