*sigh*

MarieB

You should! You're young, hip, and still like to have fun, so it's only natural that your exterior shine just as bright as your personality. Don't become boring, frumpy SAH mom type just because less energy is wasted by taking the "easy" route. You should always look like a million bucks! :buddies:

Funny thing

I've been mostly a stay at home mom for the past 6 years or so

And I've never seen frumpier women since moving here, and these are women who work

Nobody looks and feels like a million bucks all the time

Roman

Funny thing

I've been mostly a stay at home mom for the past 6 years or so

And I've never seen frumpier women since moving here, and these are women who work

Nobody looks and feels like a million bucks all the time
MarieB, you are a lucky Woman to be able to be home with your kids. You won't be sorry for that either. Now on to frumpiness..I've become kind of frumpy in my old age, but I always put on Lip Gloss, and a little blush on my frumpiest of days. There was a time in my life that every hair had to be in place, and now..who cares? As long as My clothes, and body are clean wgaf?

MarieB

MarieB, you are a lucky Woman to be able to be home with your kids. You won't be sorry for that either. Now on to frumpiness..I've become kind of frumpy in my old age, but I always put on Lip Gloss, and a little blush on my frumpiest of days. There was a time in my life that every hair had to be in place, and now..who cares? As long as My clothes, and body are clean wgaf?

I know I am lucky, but there are times when I feel argh!

Frumpy wasn't the exact word that i was looking for. I understand where you are coming from. My observation here has more to do with people who don't care to do much at all with themselves and who look 10 years older than they are -like looking "rough" because they do nothing with themselves.

I was probably the most underdressed mom where I used to live, and I wasn't underdressed at all.

mamatutu

mama to two
No one should care what someone else looks like as long as they are comfortable with themselves. Criticism of others shows that one is not comfortable with themselves. JMO

MarieB

No one should care what someone else looks like as long as they are comfortable with themselves. Criticism of others shows that one is not comfortable with themselves. JMO

Not at all

It's nature and natural

Now what you "do" with it is another matter