Sign the petition to label Antifa a terrorist org

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
What they need is a petition to arrest them and locke them up in Gitmo.

... Of course a reasonable alternative, cheaper too, would be to just shoot them in the face with a 12ga while they are underway rioting, destroying or attacking someone.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What they need is a petition to arrest them and locke them up in Gitmo.

... Of course a reasonable alternative, cheaper too, would be to just shoot them in the face with a 12ga while they are underway rioting, destroying or attacking someone.

Unfortunately the Mayors in these cities approve of masked fascists attacking their citizens. They are the ones ordering the cops to stand down and let these domestic terrorists do their thing.

Reactions: BOP

Hijinx

What is needed is a law that requires arrest for anyone who show up at any public demonstration with a mask to hide their identity.

ANTIFA is a terrorist organization, but the biggest problem of all is the unexplainable decision by police and politicians to ignore them. To stand by and allow them to run wild. This isn't just happening it is flagrantly standing by and letting these people commit crimes. We need to ask why Law enforcement is not doing their job.

This is a domestic terrorist group who seem to have a license to do as they please, and we should be asking ourselves why.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This is a domestic terrorist group who seem to have a license to do as they please, and we should be asking ourselves why.

I already told you why:

Unfortunately the Mayors in these cities approve of masked fascists attacking their citizens. They are the ones ordering the cops to stand down and let these domestic terrorists do their thing.

NextJen

Raisin cane

As such, they should be charged with aiding and abetting the criminal acts and also thrown in jail.

glhs837

Power with Control
Seem like great candidates for Conventry. We know that the core of ANTIFA is actually your old fashined anarchists who found that "Beating Nazis" was more palatable to the left than "Destroy Society".

Hijinx

ANTIFA are scum, but that's a silly proposal.

IMO if you go to a demonstration or rally wearing a mask to hide your identity, you intend to cause trouble.
But perhaps you can give me a good reason other wise.
Now surgical masks worn by someone who medically needs it doesn't count.

glhs837

Power with Control

Why so? I"m open to arguments against it. You are garunteed the right to express yourself, you are not garunteed the right to do so anonomously. The original reason for the masks was suposed to be that the "Man" was going to chase them down for expressing themselves (while smashing and looting during the Battle For Seattle). What's actually happened is that they hide behind the masks to commint violent and proterty crimes. Permits come with conditions. So many portolets per thousand people, cleanup, etcetera. Oh, thats right, these jokers dont even bother to get permits, becuase anarchy........ Yet they continue to get away with being violent thugs.

Chris0nllyn

But perhaps you can give me a good reason other wise.

Because police are ever-increasingly using facial recognition software. Someone who is simply attending a constitutionally-protected protest and not beating up people they disagree with could potentially be wrapped up in a drag net.

I get what you're saying in this case, I do. I know why these idiots (Antifa) are doing it, but flip this around and assume it's a gun right rally/protest.

I was in Annapolis protesting the assault weapons ban a few years back and maybe I don't want or need the govt. to know I was there.

To find him, they upload a photo into a video surveillance network using face recognition technology. The network of cameras scan the stadium until an alert pops up: the algorithm found a match with someone in the crowd.

To everyone else, he looks like a devoted family man without a criminal record, but thanks to the algorithm, police know better. They rush into the crowd and take him into custody.

There’s only one problem: the man they arrested isn’t the terrorist they were looking for at all. He just resembles the suspect — a similar skin tone, a similar face shape. The software misidentified him...
At least 1 out of 4 state or local police departments has the option to run face recognition through their or another agency’s system. At least 26 states allow law enforcement to run or request searches against their databases of driver's license and ID photos, according to a 2016 report by the Center on Privacy and Technology at Georgetown Law .

In Utah , the FBI can search 5.2 million driver's license photos and mug shots.

Roughly 50 percent of American adults have their photos searched this way — meaning that 117 million adults are included in law enforcement face recognition networks, according to the report .
https://www.abc15.com/news/national/how-police-are-using-face-recognition-to-catch-criminals-experts-say-thats-bad-for-free-speech
https://theintercept.com/2016/10/13/how-a-facial-recognition-mismatch-can-ruin-your-life/
https://www.defenseone.com/technology/2017/09/you-can-protest-you-cant-hide-government-facial-recognition-much-longer/140813/

BOP

Those fascists are the ones who put them in office in the first place.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I'd go along with this proposal. Seems that anyone wearing a mask when it isn't sub zero temperatures is attempting to avoid being identified. Same with someone going into a bank or convenience store wearing a mask. That never ends well most of the time.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Because police are ever-increasingly using facial recognition software. Someone who is simply attending a constitutionally-protected protest and not beating up people they disagree with could potentially be wrapped up in a drag net.

I get what you're saying in this case, I do. I know why these idiots (Antifa) are doing it, but flip this around and assume it's a gun right rally/protest.

I was in Annapolis protesting the assault weapons ban a few years back and maybe I don't want or need the govt. to know I was there.

https://www.abc15.com/news/national/how-police-are-using-face-recognition-to-catch-criminals-experts-say-thats-bad-for-free-speech
https://theintercept.com/2016/10/13/how-a-facial-recognition-mismatch-can-ruin-your-life/
https://www.defenseone.com/technology/2017/09/you-can-protest-you-cant-hide-government-facial-recognition-much-longer/140813/

I can agree with this reason.

Chris0nllyn

Did you wear a mask to Annapolis?

No? I didn't think so.

No, I didn't. I didn't say I did or that I specifically wanted to.

You asked for a good reason. I gave you one. I guess it isn't good enough for your authoritarian ways.