Signal 13 - Great Mills

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
Their hours do vary a bit. I go by there to get to my house and sometimes they are open, sometimes they aren't. Did the fight start there and continue at the Quik Stop? I haven't hear anything about a girl being assaulted there but I don't see how that establishment contributed to the fight on Great Mills Rd?

There was a fight (with a rather large crowd) outside of Monks about ten or fifteen minutes before the other call at Quik Shop and Sheetz went out. Two or three officers were clearing the parking lot out at Monks when they got word that they were proceeding up to Sheetz to continue the dispute. After the parking lot was relatively calmed down, the police left the parking lot and went to Sheetz.
When they went to Sheetz, they didn't observe anything and continued up Great Mills Road. Before they could get very far, a fight in progress (or drug related, I can't remember which came first) call went out at the Quik Shop. The officers went to the Quik Shop, and that's where I picked up.

Inkd

There was a fight (with a rather large crowd) outside of Monks about ten or fifteen minutes before the other call at Quik Shop and Sheetz went out. Two or three officers were clearing the parking lot out at Monks when they got word that they were proceeding up to Sheetz to continue the dispute. After the parking lot was relatively calmed down, the police left the parking lot and went to Sheetz.
When they went to Sheetz, they didn't observe anything and continued up Great Mills Road. Before they could get very far, a fight in progress (or drug related, I can't remember which came first) call went out at the Quik Shop. The officers went to the Quik Shop, and that's where I picked up.

Okay, that makes sense. I got a bit confused by the post that said there was a fight at Monk's but the first line of your scanner report said the disturbance was related to drug activity at Sheetz. That sucks, I was hoping they wouldn't have the same troubles there that Monk's had, there aren't alot of places to go out down there.