Single mom looking for a nice guy...

fddog

Bow wow
ok folks check back tomorrow. shower and shave time.heading out to find my future ex-wife lol

fddog

Bow wow
i have met kain( she has the hot factor) i don't think i have met rose but hey she has it also

fddog

Bow wow
a little plug for myself. i am a single DAD, of a cutie pie 5 year old, who comes first, and yes ladies i am a full time DAD :biggrin:

J

justhangn

FD, I noticed she didn't answer you about being hot or not. :ohwell:

I'd say you didn't pass the depth test. :lol:

PrepH4U

hmmm fddog maybe you need to mail a picture to her, similar to the one that ceopete emailed to forum females!:biggrin:

fddog

Bow wow
Originally posted by PrepH4U
hmmm fddog maybe you need to mail a picture to her, similar to the one that ceopete emailed to forum females!:biggrin:
sorry can't zoom in that much :roflmao: :roflmao:

K

Kain99

Originally posted by vraiblonde
Go buy something at Colonial Office Supply - the people that own it have two good-looking sons that work with them. Not sure what their marital status is these days, though.

OMG Patrick! Wow it's a a small world! :biggrin:

matty0203

Thank you for the suggestions and would have to say that fddog is an attractive gentleman. And admirable, being a single dad!! Kudos to you!

matty0203

What HONOR means to me...by Matty0203

Honor means to me one that has values and morals and has respect for others. One who has pride in themself and their life. Someone who is loyal and faithful and does not take the persons for granted. Someone who has respect for themselves and others and holds them in account in their life. That is what HONOR means to me.

J

justhangn

Originally posted by cariblue
TY. I just thought you should make that clear since you're trolling.

Everyone knows that's an honorable practice. :rolleyes:

K

Kain99

Originally posted by cariblue
TY. I just thought you should make that clear since you're trolling.
What is so wrong with trolling? Gee whiz.... We all need someone to love. I think trolling has a bad name. Bunch of jealous internet witches made the name up! We are all guilty of looking for love. Why hide it? Much more honest and up front to just say it.

Gee guys, I want to be loved..... why hide and pretend and hope and pray when you can just be honest?

I am starting a brand new campaign! No more BS... If your trolling say so. We will all love you anyway. :biggrin:

matty0203

Never thought of it as trolling, just thought of it as looking or searching. If that's the case then I guess I am. Just looking for someone for me. I am a bit shy, so thought that I could "troll" for someone.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Originally posted by fddog
you know nanny you have to be pretty hot your self :blushing: i mean your daughter is cute and all :biggrin:

allllllllll shucks .... that's twice in as many days :blushing:

good luck matty ... it just takes patience, endurance, strength, and courage ... and by the time you find a worthwhile guy, you'll have none of those things left to enjoy it. :lol: but in all seriousness, toss an add on one of the internet personals sites. I know of a few couples who met and married their soul mates through them. plus, i personally think it's a tad safer (in that get you get to feel out the other person considerably) before meeting them. :wink: