Single Parents and Dating...

Would you date a single parent of three?

• Yes, I would get into a serious relationship with one.

Votes: 22 36.1%
  • No, I would stay far away from that.

Votes: 25 41.0%
  • I would hit it and quit it.

Votes: 14 23.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tommyjones

Ahh, so you re still undecided if your male or female, im sorry I had no clue..Im sure someone can point you to a good shrink that can help you decide which is more suitable for you to go in-a male or females bathroom. Sorry about that mess I made if only I knew that your mental compacity isnt able to comphrend things of such a diverse nature :lmao:

I'm sorry, i cant follow crazy.
maybe if you tried to tie your thoughts and posts together and not jump from one unrealted thought to another so much we could continue our fight. But as it is now all i am getting from you is a bunch of unconnected dribble.

:bigwhoop:

W

wkndbeacher

I'm sorry, i cant follow crazy.
maybe if you tried to tie your thoughts and posts together and not jump from one unrealted thought to another so much we could continue our fight. But as it is now all i am getting from you is a bunch of unconnected dribble.

:bigwhoop:

Desde que puedo entender Ingles prueba este: Si weren t douchebag tal, el acoso d personas tal vez tienen tiempo para tener una vida en lugar de insultar a la gente intentando que haya ninguna pista sobre

tommyjones

Desde que puedo entender Ingles prueba este: Si weren t douchebag tal, el acoso d personas tal vez tienen tiempo para tener una vida en lugar de insultar a la gente intentando que haya ninguna pista sobre

your right, i shouldn't judge your latent homosexuality. please enjoy all the peter you care to puff.

W

wkndbeacher

your right, i shouldn't judge your latent homosexuality. please enjoy all the peter you care to puff.

I think your just hiding your own gay tendencies, because every comeback you have has something to do with peter, maybe you arent stalking Socki, you re just having a coverup for what you re truely doing when you say "trolling"

You know something, if anyones planning on having sex soon, reading your posts should be the biggest reason to use birth control.

E

(((echo)))

I think your just hiding your own gay tendencies, because every comeback you have has something to do with peter, maybe you arent stalking Socki, you re just having a coverup for what you re truely doing when you say "trolling"

You know something, if anyones planning on having sex soon, reading your posts should be the biggest reason to use birth control.

just out of curiousity, are you and that tommy dude fighting over sockgirl?
:coffee: