single parents and dating

M

mlc9668

Ok it is just me or is that dating world gone crazy. I am a young at heart 37 year old mom who for the life of me can't seem to figure out why dating is so hard. I either can't meet people who are int he area or thye are way too young. Ayone out here have any suggestions? I new at at this dite so any help would be greatly appreiciated.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
The best suggestion I've ever heard is to do what you enjoy and you will eventually meet someone that you have at least that much in common with.

If you keep doing what you're doing, you'll keep getting what you're getting.

onebdzee

off the shelf
elaine said:
If you keep doing what you're doing, you'll keep getting what you're getting.

Unless you're single parenthood involves 5 kids....then you get the same thing everytime....men running away at warp speed :lmao:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
onebdzee said:
Unless you're single parenthood involves 5 kids....then you get the same thing everytime....men running away at warp speed :lmao:

I know one who didn't look too much like he was running. :whistle:

See ya Friday? :lmao:

Mikeinsmd

mlc9668 said:
Ok it is just me or is that dating world gone crazy. I am a young at heart 37 year old mom who for the life of me can't seem to figure out why dating is so hard. I either can't meet people who are int he area or thye are way too young. Ayone out here have any suggestions? I new at at this dite so any help would be greatly appreiciated.
I am way too young..... :bubble: