Sir_Hamlet Has Arrived

Sir_Hamlet

Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen!

Just dropping in to say hello. Hoping to become a permanent fixture here in the forums, whether you like it or not! Actually, been a non-poster for sometime now. Seems there is "actually" alot of useful information passed through here. ;) j/p

Nice to meet you!

-SH (Sir Hamlet)

Kittykat33

Why me??

Just dropping in to say hello. Hoping to become a permanent fixture here in the forums, whether you like it or not! Actually, been a non-poster for sometime now. Seems there is "actually" alot of useful information passed through here. ;) j/p

Nice to meet you!

-SH (Sir Hamlet)

Welcome :buddies:

sockgirl77

There is no helmet law down here. It amazes me how people drive so ignorant without them on. Hell, it amazes me that people would choose not to wear one. Even if they are the safest driver in the world, there are still plenty of idiots on the road that could throw them off their bike.

CRoyal

Infinite Impetus
There is no helmet law down here. It amazes me how people drive so ignorant without them on. Hell, it amazes me that people would choose not to wear one. Even if they are the safest driver in the world, there are still plenty of idiots on the road that could throw them off their bike.

I was in Myrtle during bike week.. (totally didn't do my homework on what week it was when I booked the vacay-- nothin' against bikers it was just LOUD) and there's not a single helmet law down there. I saw bikers cruisin at 75+mph past me on the highway with no helmet. Is crazy.

D

dems4me

Nice to meet you!

-SH (Sir Hamlet)

Welcome to the to forums!!! :howdy: :flowers: