Sitter Needed

PrepH4U

kris31280 said:
Well then, why instead of insulting my parenting ability or my quest in attempting to locate help, do you not point me in the direction of some notable source which can help me?

I'm aware there are internet stalkers... and like I said, I fully intend to investigate ANYONE who watches my child...

All I know is my mom, who would normally watch my son, is going out of town for 1 week on her annual time share vacation. That week just happens to be the same week my classes start. I have exactly one class that falls during daytime hours when I don't have a back up sitter and so I was asking, in a parenting forum, if anyone had anyone they'd recommend, because that is the only way I know of to go about finding a babysitter. Since this is a forum for souther maryland residents I thought it would be fine to pose such a question, and instead I'm being told that I'm flat out endangering my child.

Like I said, ok, fine you win and you've made your point. I have no idea what the hell I'm dealing with in regards to the people out here. You're a different breed of people and I've got to figure out exactly how ya'll work before I attempt to co-mingle. It's as if I speak english and the rest of you speak greek. Whatever... this has frustrated me enough for one day. I'll try to figure it out on my own without asking for help or I'll try to locate a new source of help.
hmmm I grew up in Minnesota and I never had a problem understanding folks out here. Maybe you should have removed that corn stalk before you moved. Here let me type this in English for you - these folks were only trying to protect your child! I am sure your mom has some friends around that would watch your child. :shrug:

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
BS Gal said:
I drop mine off at JC Penney's. They like to play hide and seek in the clothes racks.

My Mom used to make us walk. Now you have to drive them everywhere and make sure they wear their seatbelt. :rolleyes:

onebdzee

off the shelf
BS Gal said:
We just use bungie cords for the trunk.

I use my bungie cords to make sure my cooler full of beer is secured in the bed of my truck....I just let the mutts just slide around back there

When I need a refill, I slam on the brakes and one of them hands it thru the back window

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
onebdzee said:
I use my bungie cords to make sure my cooler full of beer is secured in the bed of my truck....I just let the mutts just slide around back there

When I need a refill, I slam on the brakes and one of them hands it thru the back window
You're the mommy I always wanted to be and then I found out I was just an adultress. :huggy:

onebdzee

off the shelf
BS Gal said:
You're the mommy I always wanted to be and then I found out I was just an adultress. :huggy:

How can you be an adultress when you have his permission to be my lesbian biker chic?