Six people charged after allegedly plotting to abduct, kill Michigan Gov. Whitmer

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I have to imagine that very few Trump supporters have that ear gauge thing going on.

Hijinx

One thing is certain----------Trump will not have to pardon them.
When the AG there finds out they are ANTIFA they will be turned loose and not charged at all.

Reactions: BOP

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
There has always been something “off” about the conspiracy to kidnap the governor of Michigan. The Detroit Free Press reports that the plotters wanted to take her to Wisconsin. Other reports say they wanted to take her out into the middle of Lake Michigan and leave her.

Meanwhile, the media has blown this “plot” up into the crime of the century. Their ever more hysterical reporting on the plotters will eventually make Donald Trump the mastermind.

I am not excusing the crimes committed by these men. It’s against the law to threaten the life and safety of public officials like the governor of Michigan — even in jest or when there’s no way on earth the plotters could seriously expect to succeed. In this case, it doesn’t appear the plotters got much beyond the fantasy stage.

These were a bunch of guys sitting around grousing about the lockdowns. If you stuck a microphone in a lot of small taverns in Michigan, you’d probably pick up similar chatter.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Now she on tv blaming Trump and Proud Boys.
I'd like to find the picture of one of them. I don't think the Proud Boys are involved and as I recall there were several anti-Trumpers in the group.
They just hate here and apparently old Ralphy in Va.

It's almost like it's a work to try and get her out of trouble, between the courts telling her she can't give the orders she's giving and the general displeasure of the masses, a failed coup attempt by "Trump Supporters" might keep Michigan blue.

Reactions: BOP

Crabcatcher79

I'd like to find the picture of one of them. I don't think the Proud Boys are involved and as I recall there were several anti-Trumpers in the group.
They just hate here and apparently old Ralphy in Va.

It's almost like it's a work to try and get her out of trouble, between the courts telling her she can't give the orders she's giving and the general displeasure of the masses, a failed coup attempt by "Trump Supporters" might keep Michigan blue.

Alt right white domestic terrorists.

glhs837

Power with Control
Liar ......

who are they, where are the charges

Shhh, you can tell they are all alt right terrorist's pretty easily, once I give you right clues. I'm going to put it down below, in really small font, so the Trumpeteers cant see it.....

(THEY ARE ALL WHITE!!!!!!)

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Whitmer Kidnap Plot Defendant Demands Info on the DOZEN FBI Informants and Paid 'Snitches' Involved

BuzzFeed News reports that at least a dozen informants were involved with the FBI, working with the six defendants to plot, train, and do reconnaissance on the unpopular governor. Whitmer has been especially draconian in her COVID lockdowns, as PJ Media has reported.

A lawyer for defendant Kaleb Franks, dubbed “Red Hot” due to his red hair, maintains that the prosecution against him is “absurd” because, as The Detroit News reported about previous court documents, “there was no plan regarding what the alleged conspirators would do with [Governor Whitmer]. There has been talk of a plan to set her adrift in a boat in Lake Michigan. Of course, there is no evidence describing how this would occur.”

[clip]

No civil war occurred. but, as PJ Media reported, the architect of the FBI investigation – running those informants – into the Whitmer plot is also the same overseer of the Capitol riot.

Revolver News reported recently:

And, as the cherry on top, what if we told you that the director of the Detroit FBI Field Office, who oversaw the infiltration operation of the Michigan Plot, was subsequently granted a highly coincidental promotion to the D.C. office, where he is now the lead FBI agent for all 1/6 cases?
As crazy as it sounds, all of this is true. A full account of the Michigan Plot and its parallels to the Capitol Siege runs outside the scope and purposes of this article. Nonetheless, it will be useful to briefly flesh out some of the most salient details alluded to above.

So FBI Snitches OUTNUMBERED the Defendants 2 to 1 :shocking: