Size....

Qurious

Im On 1.
pixiegirl said:
Jealous of what? Your big butt? I'm 5'4" and 105. Rose is about my size just a little shorter. I doubt she's jealous.

So she's short enough to not get on her knees :killingme

SUPERSTAR!!!! :yay:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
migtig said:
Sure. We can go back to my original questions to you. Were you sexually abused as a child? Neglected? Abandoned? Told you were worthless by daddy? It would explain your seemingly unendless fascination with sex, while not having a clue about reality and how a healthy loving relationship works...

:yeahthat:

If size and sex is the most important aspect of your relationships, I doubt you'll ever make anyone happy, including yourself. I feel for you.

Qurious

Im On 1.
Dougstermd said:
ia a TROLL the same as an MPD?

no its someone who supposedly makes stupid threads just to get attention....and whene veryone comes flocking thats when envy takes over...

she doesn't even know me to say she doesn't like me...so i wish she would quit....

I should've came to your surprise lunch...maybe that we me and her can hold hands before we say the lords prayer. :lmao:

Qurious

Im On 1.
PrchJrkr said:
:yeahthat:

If size and sex is the most important aspect of your relationships, I doubt you'll ever make anyone happy, including yourself. I feel for you.

Baby take it down....

i asked a general question...this has nothing to do with me!!

i am perfect :yay:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Qurious said:
Baby take it down....

i asked a general question...this has nothing to do with me!!

i am perfect :yay:

Gotcha! Still, from reading your posts, you still seem obsessed with sex.:whistle:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Qurious said:
I should've came to your surprise lunch...maybe that we me and her can hold hands before we say the lords prayer. :lmao:
Ya shoulda.. even though none of us had cameras!