Skape Salon

CBowes

Has anyone been to Skape Salon in Leonardtown?? I just had my hair done there a couple weeks ago. I love it. I've gotten so many compliments on it. My stylist was April and she was awesome. I gave her a couple ideas and let her go to work. She did an awesome job. And they seem to cater to a wide variety of ages in there. I saw one lady who was probably in her 60s and then a little girl around the age of 4. I would definitely recommend April and Skape Salon.

morris63

Has anyone been to Skape Salon in Leonardtown?? I just had my hair done there a couple weeks ago. I love it. I've gotten so many compliments on it. My stylist was April and she was awesome. I gave her a couple ideas and let her go to work. She did an awesome job. And they seem to cater to a wide variety of ages in there. I saw one lady who was probably in her 60s and then a little girl around the age of 4. I would definitely recommend April and Skape Salon.

I am glad you enjoyed Skape Salon in Leonardtown! My experience wasn't so hot. Getting an appointment at that place is horrible like Hair Co. in Leonardtown also. The prices are outrageous for the average worker. I think they think they own a salon in New York or a big city. Another bad and expensive salon is Bella in California. I hear it is so small and dark inside. They have full length mirrors while cutting your hair. A friend of mine help start that business. The owner use to own and run a floral shop over in lusby. So many of my friends clients wouldn't even be seen in that shop. Now my friend works at a fantastic place that offers it all in one location. Just drop by Breton Market Place shopping center next to Do Da Deli and you will get a big surprise.

Callie girl

If you are talking to me I had my hair cut, highlighted and eyebrows waxed. It was very expensive but I have never liked my hair as much as then.

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
I have gone to several girls in S Kape. They are all really good. Dianna and Tammi are my favorites.

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
I used to seen Karen but getting an appointment with her was hard. She has alot of clients. So now I see Cindy and I'm very happy with her. My mom uses Cindy and I take my son to her as well.

Lila

I go to Skape also and LOVE LOVE LOVE April! She is the best! She always knows what styles will look good, and not so good, on me. That is so important! Most stylists will tell you, "Sure, you would look great with a Posh spice haircut!" Ha ha! I plan on taking my 3 year old daughter in soon for her first cut. Can't wait!

hcecco

Skape and April are Awesome!

I've been going to Skape for probaby 6 or more years. About 4 years ago, I moved to Pennsylvania. I still come home every few months for April to cut my hair. It sounds insane but I've tried different salons and new stylists and no one can do as good a job as April. I've even gone into her before and said, "you can do whatever you want" because I totally trust her. She always picks the perfect color and the perfect cut. She's awesome. I don't let anyone else touch my head!!!