Skecher Shape ups

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I got the "knock offs" at Wal-Mart and could "feel the burn" in my legs the first time I went walking in them. Takes awhile to get used to them though. Feels like your on stilts and only the middle part of your foot is touching the ground.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I got the "knock offs" at Wal-Mart and could "feel the burn" in my legs the first time I went walking in them. Takes awhile to get used to them though. Feels like your on stilts and only the middle part of your foot is touching the ground.

I couldn't find the walmart knock offs...are they in a special place or something? I looked all around..

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I couldn't find the walmart knock offs...are they in a special place or something? I looked all around..

No, they were amongst the regular shoes but there were only a few pairs when I got mine so that might be the reason why you couldn't find any.

nomoney

the ones reebok make are so much better looking than the Skechers.

they are way better looking. I do own a pair of those. The first day I was sore - but now not so much. I do notice that one of my middle toes on my right foot falls asleep and I get a slight pulling feeling in my right lower back if I wear them for too long. That can't be a good thing.