Skechers Shape Ups...

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Hey Twin, I wear anything from a little girl's size 2 to a woman's size 6. Usual size for me is 5 1/2. The smallest they had the Shape Ups in (the one I liked anyway) was a 6. They fit perfectly!!! If you're really interested, you might want to stop in a store and actually try a pair on. :buddies:

I also wear a 5 1/2 and Skechers says buy their shoe 1/2 size larger than you normally wear.

Thanks y'all! There's a Skecher's store in Annapolis Mall so next time I'm up there I'll be stopping in to check them out personally! I've also tried a kids' size 4 & that seems to fit in sandals so I'll see what I can get...

G

Gemmi

I don't know about those, but I love my Sketchers, not sure what kind they are. but they are very comfy.

I love my Skechers also. I don't have the Shapeups but just regular shoes and they are so comfortable. I wear them to work every day and I work in retail so am on my feet all day long.

Avon offers them for 39.99, I believe that Ryka makes all the sports shoes for the curves gear at Avon.

Attachments

• avon-shoe.gif
    avon-shoe.gif
    11.6 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
My butt looks SO good after wearing these shoes. My legs are more tone and I've lost 10lbs! :yahoo:

TrueSOMDGirl

resident Spring Bunny
My friend has had a pair for a few months now. She wears them just about everywhere and works out with them every morning. At first they made her calves sore but now she is used to them. She loves them.

hi! not to but in, but I was wondering if she lost any weight? or lost noticed any improvement in her tone and size?

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
hi! not to but in, but I was wondering if she lost any weight? or lost noticed any improvement in her tone and size?

She has lost a couple of pounds.. but who knows if it's from the shoes. We work out every morning. She does have more definition in her legs and calves.

TrueSOMDGirl

resident Spring Bunny
She has lost a couple of pounds.. but who knows if it's from the shoes. We work out every morning. She does have more definition in her legs and calves.

Thanks! And nice to meet you! I was wondering about getting these shoes, and it is very nice to get input from people that live near you.

I am thinking about trying the walmart ones and will post results if anyone is interested.

L

luckystar

Ick. Those things are hideous. Skechers just doesn't know how to make attractive shoes for people over 12.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I just looked on-line and they are sold out on-line but the PF Wal-Mart says they have them in stock. Only $25! Walmart.com: Danskin Now - Women's Spring Sneakers: Shoes

Now that's more in my price range. Maybe I'll stop by after work and check it out.

So... I got these on Saturday and hubby had a field day making fun of the way they look. They feel like I'm walking on stilts because it feels like only the middle of my foot is touching the ground. I walked over 2 miles on Saturday in them and my calves were burning half-way through. I guess that's the point. We'll see if they tone me up or not.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Anyone doing well with these? My reebok easy tones are coming in the mail..you think I could jog in them? I googled but couldnt get a real answer..I feel like it might not be good for the feet to run in them..not really sure..

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
I ended up with a pair of the Curves' version from Avon that I had to get through ebay as Avon was sold out. Paid $39.99. Love them! I've been wearing them at school on days I have to run all over the building and I can tell the difference. They felt somewhat strange at first until I got used to them but I can feel a difference. Of course, we've been pretty much snowed in since I got them, LOL, so only time will tell if they really have an impact or not. Not sure I'd want to run in them -- they're designed as "walking" shoes, although I have run in place at Curves and not had a problem.

Good luck!

belvak

Happy Camper
Anyone doing well with these? My reebok easy tones are coming in the mail..you think I could jog in them? I googled but couldnt get a real answer..I feel like it might not be good for the feet to run in them..not really sure..

:howdy: Think I saw on the Skechers site that they were for walking only.