Skins '15 credit due???

Larry Gude

Strung Out
He's a slow learner as far as the NFL goes. I hate rewarding the wrong behaviors. He should have bought the team, hired competent help, then let them run the team. He's finally done what he should have done last century. He gets credit for finally seeing the light.

Based on what? It's his team! You wouldn't have wanted to be part of it?

Midnightrider

Imagine another draft like this past one? Another o line starter, depth everywhere else, a good wr, last year's guys contribute a little more. And no flashy free agents!

Yep, McCloughan might do great things for the team, more great things. I was seriously on the fence about getting my tickets again next year. If they didn't improve I was calling it. With this result I will most likely give it another year.

I give most credit to the GM, next to the coach, and then a little to the owner. He did finally come around.

SoMdDude

Snyder hasnt meddled with the decisions since he hired Allen... it was Allens decision to bring in Scot

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Snyder hasnt meddled with the decisions since he hired Allen... it was Allens decision to bring in Scot

Do you know that or is that your opinion? My opinion is it seems obvious to me that Snyder, because he was all about Robert, influenced Gruden to declare him the starter last winter, to go all in one last time to try and get the kid over the hump. That doesn't sound like Allen who is there as GM, not specifically as personnel or marketing.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I'd be interested to know what is DS's take on the redskin's season. Who would he give the credit to for turning the team around?