Skins and Packers

Pete

Repete
Lost HD on DirectTV so I am watching it in regular resolution:mad: Regardless I am not missing much.

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
Better than no television coverage at all... because the local stations here ONLY air the Ravens and the Cowboys games. :frown:

DipStick

Where is that? The skins game is on CH 5

I get FOX45 Baltimore. No football until 4, we get to see New Orleans/Arizona. :smile:

Seriously, it's a 30-40 minute drive to DC down MD-97 to Georgia Ave. And I can't see the Redskins games? WTH?

PsyOps

Pixelated
I see the new strategy here... past games they came out blazing in the first half, then gave up in the second half. Today they come out like amateurs in the first half, then in the second half...

This ought to be interesting. :ohwell:

DipStick

Are the refs blind? Listening on the radio, unanimous consent by the guys that was holding. No call.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Sounds like Redskins defense is taking a nap. :ohwell:

Pretty much the whole team. Of course there was a blatant pass interference against Moss the refs turned a blind eye to. Officiating has gotten worse and worse with every year.

DipStick

There's the 'Skins I miss!!! Was beginning to think they didn't show up the past four weeks!!! :yahoo:

:rolleyes::frown:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Are the refs blind? Listening on the radio, unanimous consent by the guys that was holding. No call.

Andy and I agree on something!:cheers:

To borrow a line from BuddyLee, these refs "blow Jupiter's balls". I've seen at LEAST 3 PI's against GB did WAS did not get.

Can I get an amen from other FOOTBALL fans out there?