Skins/Ants game tread...

Rael

Supper's Ready
Game channel news reporting "speculation" on it being Joe Gibbs' last season as Redskins coach. I guess there will be more on this...

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Landry needs to grow the eff up. Great play, big hit, made a statement then the backyard BS. Sorry Laron, this ain't the bayou boy.

Rael

Supper's Ready
Skins are playing relatively well, Giants are not. The Skins are doubling everything the Giants are doing...passing, running, even have a turnover recovery the Giants don't have. No wonder the score of 16 - 3.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Good running game, Portis ran hard as did Betts in his limited carries, Todd Collins showed why he is not an NFL starter, not much talent but a decent QB head. Defense looked good.

fedex

Relax, it's fedex
Good running game, Portis ran hard as did Betts in his limited carries, Todd Collins showed why he is not an NFL starter, not much talent but a decent QB head. Defense looked good.

Do you realize how windy it was last night. Lets not judge him until the game against minnesota, when it is inside a dome. I know for one he is not the longterm starter. But he had to do the job and get it done last night and he did.

Portis and Betts played well..> D played well except that TE seam pass they scored on !

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Do you realize how windy it was last night. Lets not judge him until the game against minnesota, when it is inside a dome. I know for one he is not the longterm starter. But he had to do the job and get it done last night and he did.

Portis and Betts played well..> D played well except that TE seam pass they scored on !

Right, Ok, I gottcha, his throws come out at <20 miles an hour so the wind does have alot affect on them.

fedex

Relax, it's fedex
Right, Ok, I gottcha, his throws come out at <20 miles an hour so the wind does have alot affect on them.

yet when he threw a couple deep balls the wind had no effect...

You go out there and try to be qb while the winds are 25 mph and let me know how you do.....

He did everything we needed to win simple as that !