Skins cowgirls game...

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Hope all you 'Skins fans are happy now!

That had to be the best nail bitin' finish in the NFC this year so far!

They showed a clip of Joe Gibbs; he was bent over and didn't even want to look as Novak kicked the winning field goal!

PS: That's about the only time I root for the 'Skins - when they play Dallas.:lmao:

Kerad

Softballkid said:
It turned the head, thats a 15 yarder..

Actually,,,that's incorrect. Tackling by the facemask is a 15 yarder. Grasping...and letting go....supposed to be a 5.

Doesn't matter. What was called was called.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Kerad said:
Actually,,,that's incorrect. Tackling by the facemask is a 15 yarder. Grasping...and letting go....supposed to be a 5.

Doesn't matter. What was called was called.

I thought a rake or grasp and let go was 5, and a turn of the head/tackle was a 15 yarder

BuddyLee

Football addict
I don't care if they win another game, I only wanted this one at this point.

This will be one of those that go down in the best of the best when it comes to this rivalry.

Wow! I still cannot believe that blocked kick. It's still all surreal.:faint:

Kerad

Softballkid said:
I thought a rake or grasp and let go was 5, and a turn of the head/tackle was a 15 yarder

My point. No...a turn of the head has nothing to do with it. Obviously...you're going to have a "turn of the head" any time you grasp the facemask. The Cowboy grasped...and let go. Did Not tackle...obviously. We will maybe see that replay this week. Still...

The Refs saw it your way. So be it.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Incidental grasp of facemask - 5 yds and 1st down

Twisting, turning, or pulling an opponent by the facemask - 15 yds.

Legit call by the refs.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Kerad said:
My point. No...a turn of the head has nothing to do with it. Obviously...you're going to have a "turn of the head" any time you grasp the facemask. The Cowboy grasped...and let go. Did Not tackle...obviously. We will maybe see that replay this week. Still...

No, all because you grab a face mask you do not have a turn of the head, you see facemasks all the time without a turn of the head, those are 5 yarders.

But the way you are explaining, it sounds like your saying, I can grab a face mask, spin the guy around buy it, and if he doesn't go down, its only 5 yards...I think not...

And they showed the reply on the post game show.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Dougstermd said:
Hot dam I got lunch money tomorrow :yay:

The Skins saved my wallet today.. My buddy is a die hard cowgirl fan, and we bet 100 bucks a game, payout after the second... so we broke even thank goodness :lol:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Kerad said:

You know as much about football as you do about politics.

Five Yards
19. Grasping facemask of the ball carrier or quarterback.

15 Yards
8. Twisting, turning, or pulling an opponent by the facemask.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Vic Carucci keeps a running dialogue on nfl.com during games, recapping whats going on around the league. Looks to me that all is does is write a blurb based on stats. This is what he had with 2 minutes left in the first half.

The Redskins are getting nice production from Clinton Portis, who has a touchdown run and has basically found little resistance from the Cowboys defense. Mark Brunell is doing a solid job of moving the Washington offense. Both teams are playing safe, trying to keep mistakes to a minimum.

Anyone that watched the game saw the skins running game wasn't working. Take away Portis's one run of 38 yds and the skins probably averaged 2 yds a carry by the RBs.

AndyMarquisLIVE

Softballkid said:
The Skins saved my wallet today.. My buddy is a die hard cowgirl fan, and we bet 100 bucks a game, payout after the second... so we broke even thank goodness :lol:

Got $250 off the game last year :killingme That was an awesome finish!