Skins / Eagles

Otter

Nothing to see here
Can you explain that?? Eagles, 1 sustained drive and a blown call for their punt return TD. Skin, 4 scoring drives..Splain it to me, lucy.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Painfully slow and steady. Took them an entire half to even build up some steam. But they're looking better. But they can't survive off of trick plays.

A glimmer of hope though.
Every game can't be about the quick score. You watching the Baltimore v. Tennessee game?:lol:

This team isn't so much about the quick score as it is the long sustaining drives that earn points or at least change field position.

You gotta strangle the clock in games too.:yay:

BuddyLee

Football addict
I'm glad I was wrong in my prediction.:yay:

I thought the Eagles D would play stellar and they did in the first quarter. However, our Hogs and D have stepped up big time.

The 2.6 yards per carry was the best in the league for the Eagles. As was the 17 sacks coming into the game. Furthermore, the Eagles hadn't allowed a single touchdown at home.

The Skins are simply ballin'.

SoMdDude

HTTR! Fly Eagles Fly! LOL ...Right back to the drawing board! :killingme

Keep doubting the Skins all of you haters, i love it when you all dont come back for your crow pie!

Last edited:

PsyOps

Pixelated
Every game can't be about the quick score. You watching the Baltimore v. Tennessee game?:lol:

This team isn't so much about the quick score as it is the long sustaining drives that earn points or at least change field position.

You gotta strangle the clock in games too.:yay:

I'm likely the Skins time management. When they have shown all-too-often wasted timeouts they are looking better there. I am still concerned about Campbell's inability to get rid of the football quickly. There's patience and then there's indecisiveness. He shows a mix of both. He's going to get hurt staying in the pocket too long.

I’m also hoping for more decisive wins. A bigger point spread. They seem to dominate on the field but can’t seem to create a wider margin. They are going to need this sort of play when it comes to NY.

BuddyLee

Football addict
I’m also hoping for more decisive wins. A bigger point spread. They seem to dominate on the field but can’t seem to create a wider margin. They are going to need this sort of play when it comes to NY.
Hopefully we'll see that as the next three weeks abound us.

We've played the #2 thru #6 best offenses in the league. These scores are bound to be close.